[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
After seeing ig.. I have expected a bit drama... it is their private life and let them have some air & space.. like Nadech said it is their private life and at the end it is them to decide and don't overthink..
yeah it was their private life, but sometime as celebrity you couldnt help but to being exposed and if something bad happen even if it is only gossip it could make your reputation become bad

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Coming to this threads when I see "alerts" updates ...now I know what international fans feel like when they can't understand Thai, cause I have no idea what the non-English comments are about. :risas3: Why is there no button for me to click translation like there's is in IG. :)
I guess it s not important to know the content, only fans who are overthinking and would like to share their fears to the others loool, better to not understand :risas3:

After seeing ig.. I have expected a bit drama... it is their private life and let them have some air & space.. like Nadech said it is their private life and at the end it is them to decide and don't overthink.. I m not commenting anything about the case.. but a little tired to see drama whenever one of them close to another opposite gender..
Well said

yeah it was their private life, but sometime as celebrity you couldnt help but to being exposed and if something bad happen even if it is only gossip it could make your reputation become bad
What is bad??? Their private life belong to nobody. Those who hurt their idol are the fans themself. Last time, you bring the "Mark Yaya shipper" in this thread, this time, another drama. You should try to be more useful for NY like updating their works or share their sweetness. If you want to overthink, it's your right but keep your fear for U, don't influence the others please.

But well we are in a free forum, up to everybody to make dramas, but I will not join this, not my cup of tea. (NYFC who make dramas for NY, joke of the year) Bye

PS: Yaya also didn't wish Mae Kaew HBD but there were not all these dramas. keep reminding......It is a decision taken by both side, let them LIVE !!!

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
there will be more drama happen because of bian, i wish nadech could help yaya to answer the question if yaya being asked many time like before, one answer from nadech and they will shut their mouth

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I guess it s not important to know the content, only fans who are overthinking and would like to share their fears to the others loool, better to not understand :risas3:

Well said

What is bad??? Their private life belongs to nobody. Those who hurt their idol are the fans themself. Last time, you brings the "Mark Yaya shipper" in this thread, this time, another dramas. You should try to be more useful for NY like updating their works or share their sweetness.

But well we are in a free forum, up to everybody to make dramas, but I will not join this, not my cup of tea. (NYFC who make dramas for NY, joke of the year) Bye

PS: Yaya also didn't wish Mae Kaew HBD but there were not all these dramas. keep reminding......It is a decision taken by both side, let them LIVE !!!
you said updating about their news, its also means updating about what is happen around them right now, like this ig drama right now, as a fans i think we have the right to defend our idol thats why i share my opinion, and asking did bian has a girlfriend, so that i can answer the people in instagram who badmouthing about yaya and nadech right now before they become too much

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
i know it already, but i feel jealous for nadech, bian was like his replacement when nadech couldn't be there for yaya, so i ask did bian have a girlfriend, we know that yaya didnt feel anything more than friend to bian, but what about bian feel for her
If i were bian i probably has feeling for her lmao jk.

Dont worry, why would you want to know about bian's feeling? we'll never know. What important is we know yaya only sees him as best friend.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
If i were bian i probably has feeling for her lmao jk.

Dont worry, why would you want to know about bian's feeling? we'll never know. What important is we know yaya only sees him as best friend.
yeah i didnt care that much actually, i just wanna know if anyone know did bian has girlfriend, wanna answer the question in instagram because alot of people doubt yaya's feeling for nadech only because bian sit beside her, wanna defend yaya from that people

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
you said updating about their news, its also means updating about what is happen around them right now, like this ig drama right now, as a fans i think we have the right to defend our idol thats why i share my opinion, and asking did bian has a girlfriend, so that i can answer the people in instagram who badmouthing about yaya and nadech right now before they become too much
I don't understand why you always have words to those haters?
They never ask any of us to worship the finn and jin. And why Bian is sit next to Yaya? bc he's her childhood friend and probably her chula friends (friends from Uni) and lom gang arent familiar with him. So Yaya should tell him to sit among the girls?

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Sorry dear! I think this case is same old story for most of long fan here and they won't borther to answer .. I knew Bian just today... but I don't feel much bother after knowing it is Bian. Ya deserve a normal life... a life that she can be friend with anybody and if Nadech can trust her why not we?

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
ok sorry, it just i feel like the drama in instagram become too much already and i wanna defense my idol and told the truth to them, but i think it is useless anyway, so just waiting for NY interview then, keep peace, good night NYer

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Poor my baby P'nadech didn't send her bouquet, no BD present, can't attend her BD dinner. What she got is jersey no 18 and failed penalty goal

I swear I can hear people laughing from hundred miles away.
Sorry I'm trolling I can't help make fun of people saying Nadech is broke, poor, senseless and many more.
Just let them entertaining themselves. Maybe they are having hard time at work. 555

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh thanks @sasuke06 for the updates..her midnight surprise was the best thing ever so private and personal..oh sweet...im happy with the hint, yaya is really good at teasing us lol..
nadech is working so hard lately, susu for the lakorn filming Na ka nadech..

Regarding bian, he is her childhood friend.. why would u feel its a threat over his existence if to compare with nadech,I can't brain this lol

Nadech is super busy and tired w his lakorn filming and individual schedules..I hope u can understand, there's so many things happen bts between two of them that are not meant to be shared.
..like Nadech said it's between the two of them lol.. lately nadech is very bold yet so subtle declaring that she is his, Mr no 18 (OK this is known by everybody since forever lol).. Plus this is NY style I hope u can adapt to their style because its not an ordinary one and one of a kind ✌

P/s: haters always find way to put fault in their rs/idk how will they act once nadech's new drama MLFAS, yaya's Bro&Sis movie aired..there will be more dramas and antis appear for sure n u have to be strong..if u believe n love him n yaya just ignore those haters n give them ur utmost support instead..show some love by spamming good comments to brush off bad ones lol

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Oh thanks @sasuke06 for the updates..her midnight surprise was the best thing ever so private and personal..oh sweet...im happy with the hint, yaya is really good at teasing us lol..
nadech is working so hard lately, susu for the lakorn filming Na ka nadech..

Regarding bian, he is her childhood friend.. why would u feel its a threat over his existence if to compare with nadech,I can't brain this lol

Nadech is super busy and tired w his lakorn filming and individual schedules..I hope u can understand, there's so many things happen bts between two of them that are not meant to be shared.
..like Nadech said it's between the two of them lol.. lately nadech is very bold yet so subtle declaring that she is his, Mr no 18 (OK this is known by everybody since forever lol).. Plus this is NY style I hope u can adapt to their style because its not an ordinary one and one of a kind ✌

P/s: haters always find way to put fault in their rs/idk how will they act once nadech's new drama MLFAS, yaya's Bro&Sis movie aired..there will be more dramas and antis appear for sure n u have to be strong..if u believe n love him n yaya just ignore those haters n give them ur utmost support instead..show some love by spamming good comments to brush off bad ones lol
thats why i wanna support them by giving answer to the hater about our idol relationship so alot of people who didnt know anything about them will read my comment too and know the truth, not the lie that the hater say, like in mark yaya video, i will tell them to look out nadech yaya too so they can support mark yaya in drama but in real life they already have their own partner, also to look out at NY lakorn and alot of them finally like NY too

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Poor my baby P'nadech didn't send her bouquet, no BD present, can't attend her BD dinner. What she got is jersey no 18 and failed penalty goal

I swear I can hear people laughing from hundred miles away.
Sorry I'm trolling I can't help make fun of people saying Nadech is broke, poor, senseless and many more.
Just let them entertaining themselves. Maybe they are having hard time at work. 555
:risas3::risas3: he might be broke due to the fact that he gave all his earning to his wife :risas3::risas3::risas3::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
:risas3::risas3: he might be broke due to the fact that he gave all his earning to his wife :risas3::risas3::risas3::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:
ikr.
She's expensive. If you ever come across comment saying Yaya's lifestyle is expensive and nadech can't provide.
Another laughable joke they said was nadech is jobless, no one would hire him.

Ofc... his pay rate is high yet still can earn another new Ads and new product to represent for 15millions THB each.