[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World

Nadech said,
Happy Birthday na krub nong Yaya Urassaya Sperbund. May you be happy with everything you're doing. May you find a better and more valuable thing to yourself. I'm sure you will encounter many things in life and your ability/talent will make you happy and proud. I'll be encouraging and supporting you in everything. Take good care of your health. Take care of yourself well and take care of the people around you well. May you be very happy. Happy Birthday na ja.

Thanks bubba

[ENG SUB] Nadech wishes Yaya a Happy Birthday 2018 | NYCLUB_PANTIP

Pingu2

sarNie Egg
Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
i wish nadech will attend that birthday party, and thai entertainment wouldn't ask about why bian sit so close to yaya like that, can anyone tell me did bian have a girlfriend? if he has than it could save yaya from all the gossip

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
p'yaya was said that p'bian is her best friend since their young.
i know it already, but i feel jealous for nadech, bian was like his replacement when nadech couldn't be there for yaya, so i ask did bian have a girlfriend, we know that yaya didnt feel anything more than friend to bian, but what about bian feel for her

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
i know it already, but i feel jealous for nadech, bian was like his replacement when nadech couldn't be there for yaya, so i ask did bian have a girlfriend, we know that yaya didnt feel anything more than friend to bian, but what about bian feel for her
I don't think you need to feel jealous for Nadech lol if Bian even remotely liked Yaya he would have made a move by now considering they've known each other for most of their lives.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Coming to this threads when I see "alerts" updates ...now I know what international fans feel like when they can't understand Thai, cause I have no idea what the non-English comments are about. :risas3: Why is there no button for me to click translation like there's is in IG. :)

Nanghom

❤NY❤
After seeing ig.. I have expected a bit drama... it is their private life and let them have some air & space.. like Nadech said it is their private life and at the end it is them to decide and don't overthink.. I m not commenting anything about the case.. but a little tired to see drama whenever one of them close to another opposite gender..