[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Today 17/3/2018

Nadech at AIRLAB PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO
  • chardchakaj เห็นหุ่นแล้วอิจฉา ขนาดผมเป็นผู้ชายนะ เป็นคนมีวินัยจริงๆ น่ารัก สุภาพ พูดเพราะ เป็นคนชอบถ่ายรูปมากด้วย น่ารัก ❤ @airlabbkk #nadech

29087437_194394764493585_4125088879743074304_n.jpg

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I saw on urassayadotcom page that Yaya will be attending TV GOLD Award!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:that’s like a HUGE indication that she could be the winner!!!!!!!!! I’ll be very happy for Yaya if she won!! She really impressed me in KC!!! I can’t wait!!

Plus her ig just went up 6.4M followers lol :clap::clap:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
TV GOLD Awards are determined by the panel of judges and the winners will not be notified ahead of time.
It’s one of the few prestigious Thai Acting Awards, and it’s an honor just to be nominated.
The nominees should make an effort to attend unless they have prior important priority, emergency, or an unforeseeable event.
The Best Actress category will be tough this year.
Very proud of Yaya to be nominated among the veteran actresses like Janie, Aump, Taew, and Noon S.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Please help me to translate this video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgcmkxUhyqt/
Thank u

Nadech said,
Happy Birthday na krub nong Yaya Urassaya Sperbund. May you be happy with everything you're doing. May you find a better and more valuable thing to yourself. I'm sure you will encounter many things in life and your ability/talent will make you happy and proud. I'll be encouraging and supporting you in everything. Take good care of your health. Take care of yourself well and take care of the people around you well. May you be very happy. Happy Birthday na ja.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A HBD cake from her mom....

A HBD wishes from her sister....
IG: csperb
“Happy happy birthday to my sweetest, loving, caring, strongest, beautiful @urassayas
You are my favorite human, my sister, my best friend! I love you mostest! Have a fantastic #birthday! #gratulerermeddagen #myunicorn

A HBD cake from Ch3....

Happy Birthday to our Princess....

Wow....a gift from Nicolasghesquiere and LuoisVuitton....

Yaya's so pretty from benedict_studio...

cr:as mentioned,rightful owners

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday | ณเดชน์ & ญาญ่า | Official MV
cr.Ch3Thailand Music

NY: Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday to you
N: I wish you to have luck. I wish you to be happy.
N: Everything you wish you want, succeed to make it happen
Y: I wish you to have luck. I wish you to be happy.
Y: everything you do make the others love U

cr. priyaphat60

cr.รายการโต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง

An old clip but very cute from NY: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgdV80zHDDa/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

I wonder if most of you are aware of what Nadech has said in this article during Duang Jai Akkhanee. This is the proof that Yaya has always been in Nadech's heart since the beginning, "patience is a good vertue" but considering they are dated since 2011, our bear has not waited too longer to conquer our Urassaya :naughty2: :thumbup:. After reading this article, you will even more understand the meaning of "Urassaya's since 2011"

Nadech: "Yaya is cute krap, she is the dream girl of many many men, she is beautiful, she s strong, she s well mannered, a good behaviour. I appreciate her since she played in the lakorn Kularb Rai Narm, she acted so well but nong is still very young, I don't dare to court her krap (laugh)"

So it means when "nong Yaya" will become a lady, P'Nadech will court her, be careful!?!

Don't have too high expectations NYFC from Mae Kaew. It's obvious that NY want privacy. Just to know that they will celebrate it together should be enough for us.

From Nadech's little cousin, Nong Hong

From his aunt:

From Nadech's family (Aunt + cousin) :
The caption: "Let's make merit ka @ny :worship2: for Yaya's birthday (according to the emojis)

Let's enjoy the last part and the sweetest part hihihi.

Surprise from Mummy Pla, CHECK

Surprise from Daddy Sigurd + sister Cat from Norway , CHECK (yaya on her bed)

Surprise from Henry, auntie Pek and uncle Mgraes from Norway, CHECK (yaya on her bed)

We have checked all the closest family member of Yaya.

And now, what is that? Who is the 1st one who made this midnight surprise at Yaya's condo and made Yaya being in tears with happiness??? Yaya, you cannot let us with this spoil like that !!! MISTER BEAR, give her the behind the scene of your surprise RIGHT NOW !!!! :naughty2: :nut: :love: :thumbup: :aaaaa: :cheer: (when Happa is near a stranger, he will shout out like a lion but when he is next to a familiar face, he will be very calm :naughty2:)

(yaya NOT on her bed :risas3:)

All the credit go to the righful owners

The Crown princess crew

#igstory@maewt

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
TV GOLD Awards are determined by the panel of judges and the winners will not be notified ahead of time.
It’s one of the few prestigious Thai Acting Awards, and it’s an honor just to be nominated.
The nominees should make an effort to attend unless they have prior important priority, emergency, or an unforeseeable event.
The Best Actress category will be tough this year.
Very proud of Yaya to be nominated among the veteran actresses like Janie, Aump, Taew, and Noon S.
I think the system is almost the same as Nataraj Award right?
They will attend no matter who will win bc it's not polling.
Unlike the award show that made the hint of the winner and invite them to come to accept the award such as Daradaily, Siamdara, OK Award, Howe, Kazz, Woody, etc
I hope Nadech and Yaya will win.

Nofiyanun

sarNie Egg
Happy Birthday | ณเดชน์ & ญาญ่า | Official MV
cr.Ch3Thailand Music

N: I wish you to have luck. I wish you to be happy.
N: Everything you wish you want, succeed to make it happen
Y: I wish you to have luck. I wish you to be happy.
Y: everything you do make the others love U

cr. priyaphat60

A gift for new NYFC, I wonder if most of you are aware of what Nadech has said in this article during Duang Jai Akkhanee. This is the proof that Yaya has always been in Nadech's heart since the beginning, "patience is a good vertue" but considering they are dated since 2011, our bear has not waited too longer to conquer our Urassaya :naughty2: :thumbup:. After reading this article, you will even more understand the meaning of "Urassaya's since 2011"

Nadech: "Yaya is cute krap, she is the dream girl of many many men, she is beautiful, she s strong, she s well mannered, a good behaviour. I appreciate her since she played in the lakorn Kularb Rai Narm, she acted so well but nong is still very young, I don't dare to court her krap (laugh)"

So it means when "nong Yaya" will become a lady, P'Nadech will court her, be careful!?!

Don't have too high expectations NYFC from Mae Kaew. It's obvious that NY want privacy. Just to know that they will celebrate it together should be enough for us.

From Nadech's little cousin, Nong Hong

A confirmation given by his aunt

Let's enjoy the last part and the sweetest part hihihi.

Surprise from Mummy Pla, CHECK

Surprise from Daddy Sigurd + sister Cat from Norway , CHECK

Surprise from Henry, auntie Pek and uncle Mgraes from Norway, CHECK

We have checked all the closest family member of Yaya.

And now, what is that? Who is the 1st one who made this surprise birthday at midnight and has made Yaya being in tears with happiness??? Yaya, you cannot let us with this spoil like that !!! MISTER BEAR, give her the BTS of your surprise RIGHT NOW !!!! :naughty2: :nut: :love: :thumbup: :aaaaa: :cheer: (when Happa is near a stranger, he will shout out like a lion but when he is next to a familiar face, he will be very calm :naughty2:)

All the credit go to the righful owners
P'nadech was take a picture of p'yaya and hapa, right? I'm sorry I don't understand :(