[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech looks reallyyyy good these days I think his hair play a major role in this. Lol im not really digging his short hair but he still look good regardless.

Yaya will attend BIFW for 2 days !

23rd (Vatanika ) and 24th (nagara with nadech) ----shes slayed last year vatanika's show !
Yes nadech looks extra good looking with all the great hairstyling these days..his hair has grown a bit hahaha

Oh gosh dont remind me of last year vatanika's show..yaya completely steals the show..modeling is really her forte~

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
What happened to SJDK Fan Sub page on Facebook? It's down or not working or something :crybaby2:I was going to rely on that site for Eng subbed episodes of The Crown Princes huhuhuhu. Any other recos on where I can watch episodes with Eng subs when it comes out?

Kian

sarNie Egg
Thanks for everyone's NY updates!! So many fin news lately I can't go a day without smiling. Regardless of what happened, I'm glad they were able to work things out like adults. Little bumps in the relationship make the bond grow much stronger in my opinion. I was also very surprised that Nadech was so open in his recent interview hahaha

What happened to SJDK Fan Sub page on Facebook? It's down or not working or something :crybaby2:I was going to rely on that site for Eng subbed episodes of The Crown Princes huhuhuhu. Any other recos on where I can watch episodes with Eng subs when it comes out?
I think they were banned by FB. But they've been banned before, and they found a way to get the page up and running again. So hopefully that's the case this time too! I don't know where else I would watch Likit Rak if they're not subbing it :(

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting.

Ah, polyplus never fails to tease NY....haha.
Successfully reconciled with his girlfriend, he's a little more energetic and lively #Oops!!! #nadechyaya #nadech @keaw_jung

Can't get enought of Nadech energetic dancing which posted by polyplus.

His girlfriend is so pretty....

A Beautiful couple for Shopee...

Flowery couple.....

cr:as tagged,urassayas,rightful owners

Last edited: