[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya said her name in here is Alice. I wonder if this is going to be a completely different storyline but the same concept as manee yard fah. Cause why would they change the name and change the storyline around.
Likit Ruk (The Crown Princess) is an original script, but many people believe that Anne got her inspiration from Manee Yard Fah. This is not directly a remake of it, but it's fairly close. There will be similarities between the two. :)

diann

sarNie Juvenile
^^Oh ok. Thank you for the clarification. I'm glad they arent remaking manee yard fah. It is a very similar concept. I wonder if Anne is in here will she get with anyone

Last edited:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Actually what is the meaning of Likit Ruk??? I don't think the meaning is The Crown Princess...

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I guess this is Manee Yard Fah, with a different title?

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
On behalf of NYinterfc, we would like to announce that we're selling our official fanclub t-shirt! For only $20 USD, you can own the shirt that all the admins, editors, and translators of the page are wearing. Nadech and Yaya even have a one of their own!

But that's not all! NYinterfc is running a promotion. Follow these steps in order to qualify for the discount.
  • Like our Facebook page, follow our Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube.
  • Share our page on either Facebook or Instagram while making sure to tag us in the photo. Accounts must be public or else we won't be able to see that you've followed the promotion guidelines.
So that fans know, we happily ship worldwide and only accept payments through PayPal.
To learn about more about the t-shirt and to find out the value of the discount, please message me (Destinys on Asianfuse), inbox us on Facebook, or direct message us on Instagram. Hoping to hear from all the NY fans soon. :icon12:

P.S.
NYinterfc is currently designing a merit t-shirt that we'll also be selling soon. The proceeds to our upcoming tee will all go towards NY's current merit project on October 22nd. Fans are allowed to pre-order as of right now. Discounts may be given if you act fast!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen anything from NY after Game Rai Game Ruk (solely because in my opinion, that's the best drama from them) but might give a shot to this one. All looking sharp and good!

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Они все такие красивые!!! Когда начнутся съемки этого лакорна?

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Credits as tagged!! Some pics of the rest of the cast, I keep wondering who would be the N'rai does anyone know?