[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

koji1234

sarNie Egg
So I heard Likit Ruk will get aired around May 2018 because of China buying the rights for it. Ahhhh they keep changing their minds, im sad, :(but its okay, i can wait, hopefully they dont change their minds again lol :thumbup:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
BDD37FE5-BA37-47BE-BAEC-1AA263DDA994.jpeg
Cr. Keaw_Jung
Happy Lunar New Year to all NYFC :cheer:
Hope everyone enjoy great time with family and friends !
Has anyone observed something special in this picture above? :confused12::aaaaa:

Last edited:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Your eyes are so sharp hahaha. The pictures that I choose to zoom in I can't find anything, and the pictures I choose to not zoom in, there's something there
Actually it was come from another nyfc, she was the one who had sharp eyes the most :clap:sorry I forgot to put credit to the owner of pic :facepalm:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Hey all..I'm a new fan here✌..I can't wait for the crown princess to be aired even though it will be like 3 months from now.. Sighh what a long wait.. :yawn::yawn:

Nadech is obviously busy with his drama filming..:cheer:

Does anyone know why yaya in new York..does she work on something or go there for a short vacation? Hurmm :confused12:she is absolutely not attending NYFW as I can see..

Anyway hello lovelies nice to meet y'all :):):icon12::icon12:

P/s: this is my first time ever joining such forum usually I'm just a silent reader lol:p

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hey all..I'm a new fan here✌..I can't wait for the crown princess to be aired even though it will be like 3 months from now.. Sighh what a long wait.. :yawn::yawn:

Nadech is obviously busy with his drama filming..:cheer:

Does anyone know why yaya in new York..does she work on something or go there for a short vacation? Hurmm :confused12:she is absolutely not attending NYFW as I can see..

Anyway hello lovelies nice to meet y'all :):):icon12::icon12:

P/s: this is my first time ever joining such forum usually I'm just a silent reader lol:p
I think she went for a fashion shoot because Khun Ally & some makeup artists etc were there with her. And I think it's for something big because I believe a fan asked her in this video what she did in NY but she said she won't tell:aaaaa::cheer:
Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfTgMzyllKX/

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I would be really shocked if she made the cover because they're picky and not even a lot of Hollywood stars can be chosen for a Vogue cover but it's not out of the question coz anything can happen depending on what she's doing with Vogue US. But if she gets the cover, that's big! Nonetheless, she's getting a special feature somehow.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow! I would hunt down every book stand just for a copy if she was ever on the cover! Nonetheless, if she’s really featured, I would still buy a copy just for her. I remember when Michelle Phan was featured on Vogue (inside story), I went all out! Lmbo! I wasn’t Michelle’s biggest fan but to see her feature on Vogue, I even supported her. Lol

Well, it’s been so quiet lol so hopefully good things start happening soon!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I doubt vogue cover since Yaya is still very unknown in the US. She was doing a shoot so I’m guessing she has some type of spread in Vogue...perhaps for Louis Vuitton. Great to see this girl go Inter.