[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
There is something I want to tell here, even though I know I will be reported or scolded to death, I noticed that yaya's attitude to nadech has changed, and she is so happy when being together with nickhun.
Someone also spotted them together at a bar dating one night before their gathering dinner for the movie
I also noticed that mae keaw didnt like her ig photo for a long time already and she keeps liking Nickhun's photo.
I like Yaya too but now I am disappointed and heartbroken and NY will be forever out of my life. She is cold towards nadech, its has been too obvious, and nadech's face and expression told the whole story.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
There is something I want to tell here, even though I know I will be reported or scolded to death, I noticed that yaya's attitude to nadech has changed, and she is so happy when being together with nickhun.
Someone also spotted them together at a bar dating one night before their gathering dinner for the movie
I also noticed that mae keaw didnt like her ig photo for a long time already and she keeps liking Nickhun's photo.
I like Yaya too but now I am disappointed and heartbroken and NY will be forever out of my life. She is cold towards nadech, its has been too obvious, and nadech's face and expression told the whole story.
Yaya doesn't seem like the kind of person who would throw away 7/8 years of companionship & good feelings just like that so I'm pretty sure NY is ok until they publically say something. Also, I don't think Nadech would let her do that lol xD I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the bar thing was when someone spotted them there like an hour or so before the party for the movie so they probably just both arrived early by coincidence. If not, unlike some other fans I really see nothing wrong with Yaya having guy friends + being at a bar doesn't honestly mean they are dating. Plus I think Yaya generally gets closer to those who can also speak English like her from what I've noticed so I wouldn't be surprised if she got close with Nickhun while they were filming.
We will just have to wait & see what Nadech & Yaya will say or do in the near future. But I will keep supporting them either way :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
As a fan we should support them on their works and their talents. What’s going on in their private life is their business. We should give them their privacy. This is not the first time Yaya worked with KhunNic. So it’s not weird or strange that those two seem to be close.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
I support and love both Nadech and Yaya. I think Nadech and Yaya are still the same. I think maybe because the person whose IG's name is lovemyself9607 keeps leaving comments and posts on IG saying that both Yaya and KhunNic are dating that why more people doubt themselves and think that Yaya and KhunNic are dating. Again, I love both Nadech and Yaya, and support their work individually, too.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya doesn't seem like the kind of person who would throw away 7/8 years of companionship & good feelings just like that so I'm pretty sure NY is ok until they publically say something. Also, I don't think Nadech would let her do that lol xD I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the bar thing was when someone spotted them there like an hour or so before the party for the movie so they probably just both arrived early by coincidence. If not, unlike some other fans I really see nothing wrong with Yaya having guy friends + being at a bar doesn't honestly mean they are dating. Plus I think Yaya generally gets closer to those who can also speak English like her from what I've noticed so I wouldn't be surprised if she got close with Nickhun while they were filming.
We will just have to wait & see what Nadech & Yaya will say or do in the near future. But I will keep supporting them either way :)
There is a guy saying that he met them was on 29.1 not 30.1 they having their dinner, and only saw two of them, and mae keaw once like every pic of yaya but now she didn like her pic at all. Yaya even make cookies to this team frequently compared to other lakorn team.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
And I know that everyone here is more yaya biased, so I would not surprised if many of you here support yaya more than nadech, correct me if I was wrong

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
And I know that everyone here is more yaya biased, so I would not surprised if many of you here support yaya more than nadech, correct me if I was wrong
No, I :icon12: Nadech more :) and will be crush but it’s personal/private business and noone knows about their future except them. As a fact, I’ve watched every lakorns of his ( well except the first one with mint & Mark), but have not watched all of YaYa. I like her and support her.

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
Someone spotted Yaya and Nichkhun together was coming from a Chinese post. And a so called fans or fans in disguise translated it as they’re having dinner together. I don’t even think she can read chinese. Or do you speak chinese to translated it? It’s really nothing as a prove. She learn to make brownies when she’s filming the movie so nothing more frequent than others. It’s just the timing.
We are here as NY fans so we support both of them. I also respect their private life.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Friend, I can't choose. I love them both because I found them at the same time. My first Thai Larkon I watched wasDuang Jai Akkanee.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Good for you too @MrsChum :):):)

The truth is out there if you can find it haha maybe @sasuke06 knows too haha.
So interesting that you commented this - as if you know something ;). I was just looking up your past comment about dry spells and that no movement until Ma’Keaw and/or Yaya’s birthday. You and sasuke06 usually provide good insight.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Someone spotted Yaya and Nichkhun together was coming from a Chinese post. And a so called fans or fans in disguise translated it as they’re having dinner together. I don’t even think she can read chinese. Or do you speak chinese to translated it? It’s really nothing as a prove. She learn to make brownies when she’s filming the movie so nothing more frequent than others. It’s just the timing.
We are here as NY fans so we support both of them. I also respect their private life.
Oh well, I can read chinese, it was a guy posted on weibo on 30 Jan 5.07 am, and saying spotted nickhun and yaya at the bar and he said nickhun invited them to drink

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
Oh well, I can read chinese, it was a guy posted on weibo on 30 Jan 5.07 am, and saying spotted nickhun and yaya at the bar and he said nickhun invited them to drink
That’s good if you can read chinese. So can I ask if the guy provide something else on his post? Or he just said he saw them together? Because everyone can post anything without prove and spread the wrong infos.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
That’s good if you can read chinese. So can I ask if the guy provide something else on his post? Or he just said he saw them together? Because everyone can post anything without prove and spread the wrong infos.
Oh, he saw them at a bar named Renaissance, he put location also

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
Oh, he saw them at a bar named Renaissance, he put location also
You can put any location as a prove and said ‘I saw Yaya & Nichkhun together here’. But it prove nothing they’re really there or if it’s true they’re hanging out together something happened between the two LOL

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
You can put any location as a prove and said ‘I saw Yaya & Nichkhun together here’. But it prove nothing they’re really there or if it’s true they’re hanging out together something happened between the two LOL
If it says nadech with a girl at a bar, everyone will believe it faster and it will probably become news also, the double standard is just too real