[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

เที่ยงล๊ะ!! มากินข้าวกัน..อิ อิ
♥
☺

ปอลอ.ภาพปีที่แล้ว ช่วงน้องๆไปถ่ายเล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง
ที่ภูเก็ตค่ะ..น่ารักเน๊อะ!!
ขอบคุณ ภาพจากแม่แก้วค่ะ

hi @sasuke06

are you here?.....saw this in FB do you have any idea if this picture is new or if NY just meet up today to have a date?What is the caption above is saying?thanks in advance:love::icon12::thumbup:

bubba

Keep On Smiling

เที่ยงล๊ะ!! มากินข้าวกัน..อิ อิ
♥
☺

ปอลอ.ภาพปีที่แล้ว ช่วงน้องๆไปถ่ายเล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง
ที่ภูเก็ตค่ะ..น่ารักเน๊อะ!!
ขอบคุณ ภาพจากแม่แก้วค่ะ

hi @sasuke06

are you here?.....saw this in FB do you have any idea if this picture is new or if NY just meet up today to have a date?What is the caption above is saying?thanks in advance:love::icon12::thumbup:
Hi @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya , since I'm online, I'll answer you na ka. That's an old picture. They're having lunch while filming LLSR ja.
Caption:

Noon time!! Let's eat.... ke ke
P.S. Last year picture during filming LLSR
at Phuket ka..so cute!!
Thank you picture from mae Keaw

Happy Children's Day

A very cute and funny clip of our young Nadech....
https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagra...63_1957670657579639_5010384039596365951_n.mp4

cr:as tagged,jane984emotion

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

I've tried to watch some clip from MYF. This was the first vid I found and I'm so gonna faint from happiness if NY kiss like how they kissed in this ! Lol

and this! omg they actually kissed for real back in the day
. Now, they are all awful:facepalm:

Last edited:

I've tried to watch some clip from MYF. This was the first vid I found and I'm so gonna faint from happiness if NY kiss like how they kissed in this ! Lol

and this! omg they actually kissed for real back in the day
. Now, they are all awful:facepalm:

the main reasons why I love NY to remake MYF:love::icon12::naughty2::cheer::aaaaa::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

and THANKs @bubba

for the info and the caption translation:love::love:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya

Media: Yaya, I would like to ask U a question. Since P'Nadech came back from Japan, have you talked to him?
Yaya: Yes we met one day during the promo of Likit rak but we were working ka, I never mix professional and personal life so we didn't talk
Medias: You did not talk about the news, the dramas?
Yaya: No we don't need to talk about it ka (she made an expression like it is useless)
Media: with your last interview last time, there is a feedback like people were focusing if you two are sulking to each other
Yaya: hummm...I think maybe people must try to examine me too much ka, there is nothing
Media: there are nothing that make you quarrel or sulk to each other?
Yaya: No there is nothing ka, we have met so many dramas therefore we take everything smoothly and calmly ka.
Media: When you two meet dramas, how do you support each other?
Yaya: hummm, in general, we never talk about the dramas ka, just let them go first, if it becomes too rude, we can talk about it but there is nothing ka
Media: You are confident that you two hold each other hand very firmly?
Yaya: (laugh) we keep taking care to each other like usual ka

PS: seriously, I advice some weak NYFC who always feel insecure about their love to never put your attention on dramas, it s a waste of time because BTS, NY are living peacefully and happily their life (this message is not towards you @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya but to any silent nyfc readers who have no faith in NY and always wonder if everything is ok....zzz :aloofandbored:).

Last edited:
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya

Media: Yaya, I would like to ask U a question. Since P'Nadech came back from Japan, have you talked to him?
Yaya: Yes we met one day during the promo of Likit rak but we were working ka, I never mix professional and personal life so we didn't talk
Medias: You did not talk about the news, the dramas?
Yaya: No we don't need to talk about it ka (she made an expression like it is useless)
Media: with your last interview last time, there is a feedback like people were focusing if you two are sulking to each other
Yaya: hummm...I think maybe people must try to examine me too much ka, there is nothing
Media: there are nothing that make you quarrel or sulk to each other?
Yaya: No there is nothing ka, we have met so many dramas therefore we take everything smoothly and calmly ka.
Media: When you two met dramas, how do you support each other?
Yaya: hummm, in general, we never talk about the dramas ka, just let them go first, if it becomes too rude, we can talk about it but there is nothing ka
Media: You are confident that you two hold each other hand very firmly?
Yaya: (laugh) we keep taking care to each other like usual ka

PS: seriously, I advice some weak NYFC who always feel insecure about their love to never put your attention on dramas, it s a waste of time because BTS, NY are living peacefully and happily their life (this message is not towards you @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya but to any silent nyfc readers who have no faith in NY and always wonder if everything is ok....zzz :aloofandbored:).
THANK YOU SO MUCH @sasuke06 :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

WARNING to any newbie NY Shippers be observant do not believe easily to any fake news to destroy NY because some NY Haters:BangHead::fighting3::fighting3: wish them to break up:fighting3::BangHead: and wants to ruin NY fandom by spreading lies:BangHead::BangHead:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting na ka.

Congrats to Yaya for being in the Top 30 most beautiful women in the world by LADEPECHE, French popular websites...:cheer::cheer:

Wow.....the Best seller magazine in the year 2017....
Congrats to Nadech, Yaya and Likit Ruk!!!

Can't wait for 3Zaap today.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The whole show of 3 zaap

The part concerning Nadech is already known but better to hear it from Yaya's mouth and see it in a clip than from a caption in IG :naughty2: :nut: :love:

So to summarize Yaya's interview about Nadech:
- He is her best friend
- He knows everything that has happened in her life & all her secrets
- She can leave her life in his hands
- If he leaves her, she will have to kill him so no issue for Na :risas3:

- He is her best friend :):icon12::), the best relationship ever that a couple can have. Do you want an example of lovers who call themself as "best friend"? Here it is with Cee & Amy ->" "Happiness" is being married to ur best friend" :icon12:

- He knows everything that has happened in her life & all her secrets :naughty2:

- She can leave her life in his hands because:
-> he's her personal bodyguard / he loves her a lot because her elbows are not dry (every nfc will understand it :risas3: )

-> he's warmful :icon12:

That's why, for all these reasons, If he leaves her, she will have to kill him :risas3:

All the credits go the the righful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech went this morning to CH3 Maleenont Tower to wish HNY

Clip
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd9J6SSHdqx/?hl=fr&taken-by=jane984emotion
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd9d8VZnH5E/?taken-by=____jongrak____
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd9eYOTH2LP/?taken-by=____jongrak____
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd9lif4jiVW/?hl=fr&taken-by=suree302

Manucha Chermool‏ @ManuchaChermoo
You Made My Day!!! You’re always my inspiration. #MySuperstar #ณเดชน์ #Nadech

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd9vvGqhEgC/?hl=fr&taken-by=man_u_cha
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd9Hyd6HEeJ/?taken-by=ekeaww

Selfies with CH3 bosses who managed the lakorns

NY's couple Cartier bracelet given by Yaya to Nadech on his 25years old (17/12/2016). Any event is good to proudly show his gifts from her tee rak

As for Yaya today, wonder what is her new work. Stay tune (always stick on her phone, is she checking #nadech on IG or Line with him? :naughty2: :risas3:)

Captured from @1_suriyon

Last edited: