[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

@sasuke06

I guess NY really met up in private:icon12::love::naughty2: right after Yaya's movie filming who knows this could be Dec 17 mid night or few hours before Dec 18 like from 7pm to 11 pm just as soon as was Yaya done with her shoot.Remember Nadech himself knows well how to balance his schedule like working out at the gym in the morning events in the afternoon then dinner at night time with his:icon12: girlfriend :icon12:

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya Don't feel guilty for anything, we are not perverts but Nadech & Yaya are two perverts :risas3:. When Yaya sees a strawberry, she thinks about a butt and when Nadech sees a butt, he thinks about Yaya by tagging her :risas3:. Who are the perverts? :naughty2: Not us, NY FOR SURE !! :risas3:
yep :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Nadech is such a huge influencer of Yaya you see about that butt funny and naughty picture it was Nadech's original idea but Yaya unconsiously mimics her teerak Barry:love::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Hi @Lyly_isthebest, somehow the link is not available when I clicked it na. Don't know if it's me that have no magic touch :sad6:.

From Great Stars news....

Nadech's shadow so handsome with the coolest standing pose.
Agree with the caption, Nadech is so handsome that even his shadow looks so cool ;) haha.

Another bts pic.....

cr:as tagged
Hello bubba :)
Here is the link https://instagram.com/p/Bc4SB_zlYJ9/

Wisarut_official took down his original post so i don’t know but here is the Repost

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
New link doesn’t work and keep prompting me to give picture library access to IG. Now I am curious to see the photo :)
Really?? Oh umm :/ it’s working for me so let me give u another link
But the juice of it is nadech’s sexy dancing

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@Lyly_isthebest

I found it ( see my post above yours). Wondering why no one post the actual dance when he was performing in the white shirt ? Hmm... no videoing allow? :pancarta:
I think it was because nadech wanted this fanmeeting to be one of a kind. Apparently during the fanmeeting allowed no cameras, pics taken were ask to not be release all at once if release. He wanted it to be a special memory between him n the 200 lucky fans, which is y those who attended kept saying that it was the best fanmeeting ever. He created a mini concert completely like a pro for the fans to enjoy.

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg

can any one tell me who is this Leo the little boy on this video that Nadech always carry is he his cousin or nephew?thanks for any one's reply

and this little girl what is her name is she Yaya's relative can any one tell me?
Leo is Ae Supachai’s nephew. His parents are close with Nadech and his family. And that little girl is Zawso. She is the daughter of P Su. She is NY & JK’s manager? I don’t know because I always saw her come to NY 0r JK job events.

Leo is Ae Supachai’s nephew. His parents are close with Nadech and his family. And that little girl is Zawso. She is the daughter of P Su. She is NY & JK’s manager? I don’t know because I always saw her come to NY 0r JK job events.

thanks @she_love_NY

I really thought before Leo and Zawso were twins or only one the same kid but then I always see them with NY separately I starting to think when they grow up I guess Leo and Zawso have perfect chemistry as kookwan or koo jin:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:in the future if they wish to become like NY:aaaaa::love:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
@Nadeya327

Nadech doesn't even remember anything about Kim during their first meeting it was only Yaya that he remembered the full detail about her like the way Yaya dressed and everything about her though NY were still strangers to each other on their first meeting I will find the video to prove this just wait for a while.
Yes I also saw Nadech described about what yaya wearing on their first met in 3zaap show and #switch tv program (belong to MakerY Group) he didn’t remember what was Kimberley wearing but only remembered that she was chubby at that time ... However I just feel annoyed when some Thai media tried to dig out that old news again and again...it made nyfc like me felt uncomfortable to read it... I don’t know why Mark Prin said that 3 of them (Mark, Nadech and Boy) tried to get close to Kim and always tease her during the break of lakorn 4 hearts of mountain. Mark also told Kim and other 3 MC in 3zaap show that the more they teased Kim, the more they like her and want to get close to her because they think that Kim is the most attractive among the 4 girls (Yaya, Kim, Mint and Margie) No one could clarify that Mark’s words were true or not

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....some fanclubs already showed up to wait inline since 4am and the calendar signing is at 11:30am.....su su na.

@Lyly_isthebest , @Alichgo , & @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya, thank you for the links na ka. You gals are the best! Nadech & Yaya sure can do sexy dance:naughty2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc44I5fl8bx/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc4SB_zlYJ9/

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I wish to see NY dirty dancing style together this couple is so talented making us proud always:icon12:
I know right.
That remind me of Nadech & Yaya tango dance in RS .....:icon12:

cr:as tagged, Natt Ntk

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
They r so cute! I notice a big gap between space that thry two sit and other sit hehe :risas3::risas3: yaya seems to be much happy when Nadech is around! But lately I feel like Nadech doesn't talk much like he did in 2013 and 14... he become more mature and stable... :icon12::icon12::love::icon12::icon12: