[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Relax lol..I think it was just antis who do this and because of the kc drama..I think those media want mark yaya to become new koojin

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Relax lol..I think it was just antis who do this and because of the kc drama..I think those media want mark yaya to become new koojin
Oh I really can’t stand them... how could they have such crazy idea to change NY and MK koo jin... When Likit Ruk on air, I wish those MY fans disappear or change their stupid imagination

I feel a bit disappointed that yaya didn join the dinner...if she did..nadech will be more happier lool
it's ok but we all know NY are half public and half private NY might have private dinner together in another time when Yaya is free from her movie shoot we all know how sweet Yaya is to her teerak not seeing anything in IG doesnt mean it's really nothing:love::naughty2:In fact SILENCE is always the best it means something very intimate really happens:love::naughty2::facepalm::love::naughty2::thumbup::cheer::clap::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech's events yesterday, let's listen to his beautiful voice.

After singing

Dawin is melting our heart, when a man wears an uniform :love::love::love::love: cr.annethong

Yaya, what can we say about her....simply stunning, gorgeous, beautiful....we can use all the adjectifves as possible to talk about how beautiful she is and she rocks in any style

A girl is in love with her one of a kind for "8 years" since 2010 until 2017 :love: cr. nat_tha_karn

Cute duck face :celebrate16:

all credits go to the righful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya The woman read Yaya's post and said "Yaya has requested in her wish with a hashtag "#please no add, I request it just one time in a year" (how special Na must be for Yaya to make this kind of request just 1 time in a year :thumbup:). The woman also added "Yaya, by making such a sugar comment like this, Nadech must not need any wish from anobody anymore. Then the man said "calm down calm down" (have to precise that this woman is a Nadech FC who present SSBT in ch3). The woman said "but I have to admit that they are very cute together" and they invite everybody to wish Na HBD.

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Anyone please could you help to find the video YouTube of 3zaap show 3-4 years ago which Nadech said that Kimberley was the most attractive woman? I really feel uncomfortable to see this news again and again I’m not Kimberley hater but I just could not accept it when Nadech said like that ☹☹☹
http://thestarthailands.com/113050
You won't find that video it's only MY DELUSIONAL fans N.Y. haters wishful thinking don't be fooled

@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya The woman read Yaya's post and said "Yaya has requested in her wish with a hashtag "#please no add, I request it just one time in a year" (how special Na must be for Yaya to make this kind of request just 1 time in a year :thumbup:). The woman also added "Yaya, by making such a sugar comment like this, Nadech must not need any wish from anobody anymore. Then the man said "calm down calm down" (have to precise that this woman is a Nadech FC who present SSBT in ch3). The woman said "but I have to admit that they are very cute together" and they invite everybody to wish Na HBD.

thank you so much @sasuke06 my dear for the reply

btw are you lurking now?I am sorry to bother you again.do you what is the back story of this post?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc4kJx-FPfT/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

thank you in advance for your reply:thumbup::worship2::aaaaa:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Let's the rumours and dramas behind because those who have decided to be blind will stay in the shadow. The reality is the reality and are full of sugar and sweetnesses loooool, an example:

Can someone explain me or help me to understand why Yaya has just uploaded on her IG stories this photo at 2am by wearing a bathrobe and the most important thing, we can see " day 17 :) "......WHAT DOES THAT MEAN :confused12:?!! Day 17 like 17th december, Nadech's birthday?!!!! Someone has to come to explain her post or else my pervert side from @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya will imagine many things :naughty2::nut::love::risas3:

By seeing Nadech made his sexyyyyyyyyy dance at his fan meet, I imagine many things now loooool

@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya The IG owner wonder about this flower ring because Nadech's favourite shirts are his flower shirts that's why she wonder her self if this ring, who belongs to Yaya is from Nadech. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thank you so much I feel relieved now
@Nadeya327

Nadech doesn't even remember anything about Kim during their first meeting it was only Yaya that he remembered the full detail about her like the way Yaya dressed and everything about her though NY were still strangers to each other on their first meeting I will find the video to prove this just wait for a while.

Let's the rumours and dramas behind because those who has decided to be blind will stay in the shadow. The reality is the reality and are full of sugar and sweetnesses loooool, an example:

Can someone explain me or help me to understand why Yaya has just uploaded on her IG stories this photo at 2am by wearing a bathrobe and the most important thing, we can see " day 17 :) "......WHAT DOES THAT MEAN :confused12:?!! Day 17 like 17th december, Nadech's birthday?!!!! Someone has to come to explain her post or else my pervert side from @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya will imagine many things :naughty2::nut::love::risas3:

By seeing Nadech made his sexyyyyyyyyy dance at his fan meet, I imagine many things now loooool

@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya The IG owner wonder about this flowr ring because Nadech's favourite shirts are his flower shirts that's why she wonder her self if this ring, who belongs to Yaya is from Nadech. :thumbup:
thank you:thumbup::aaaaa: for your quick reply but I am so sorry for making you PERVERT:facepalm::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: about NY :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yaya's shower room back ground reminds me my NY fan fic in RS thread it was rated R watt pad NY have shower scene together:love::naughty2::love::naughty2::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: in my delusional thoughts that made me became a sudden NY fan fic writer:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

WARNING to NY haters

this is my OWN DELUSIONAL THOUGHT you have no right to ACCUSE NY of anything immoral unless you want some problems.

Last edited: