[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ViXen

sarNie Egg
0694DA2A-6F15-47FA-B881-19753FA033F8.png I have problem voting for nadech . Not sure why this pop up after I click vote happen to a few of my family members phone too

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Im here ... Yaya I'm here in India... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
She will be in Mumbai for 5 days I think; if you're close by I hope you get the chance to meet her

chaitra

sarNie Adult
She will be in Mumbai for 5 days I think; if you're close by I hope you get the chance to meet her
UGH!!! Sadly I am in Bangalore. Everyone always visits Mumbai damn.... It's alright. I had dreamt that I will see Yaya and Nadech in India around 3 years back and to hear this news is just wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yeah, good luck too for all NY InterFC who are in India and Mumbai :thumbup:

FlyerBonus Premier Exclusive Experience at Mumbai, India - 1

"Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus is proud to be organising a trip exclusively for FlyerBonus Premier Members. Running over 5 days and 3 nights, Premier Members will experience the vibrance, charms and myriads of Indian culture as well as the wonders of the Ajanta and Ellora Caves. Ms. Urassaya Sperbund Yaya, Bangkok Airways Presenter, and Culture Expert Mr. Paothong Thongchua, will also be joining the trip.
Please stay tuned for updates."
cr. Bangkok Airways

She arrived safely!

cr. on pics

Both Nadech & Yaya was sending their encouragement to Maria Poonlertlarp (marialynnehren), Miss Universe Thailand 2017. She used to go gym at Hotman Factory with NY and know Yaya since they were kids.

Which women could resist to Nadech's charm when he made such a cute encouragement lol? Go girl, Barry support You :thumbup:. At the end of this clip, we heard people at the background applaud Na....wonder who is it?...:naughty2:

"Sawasdee krub Mareeya ,I always support you. You're beautiful & smart and not a second to none. I bless you as you dream and I think that you do the best,you don't do for yourself but to all Thai people. Soo soo krub."
cr. souysouyyy

I think we have our answer about who proudly applaud Mister Bear :clap: :thumbup:
cr. kru_yim (Nadech & Yaya's coach)

Last edited:

Tanya

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones na ka. It's good to be back and I sure have a lot to catch up later.

Our beautiful nang'ek at Mumbai....

I have been busy with work, so I haven't been able to check AFN in a while, but now that I did, let me freak out!
Yaya is in India? OMG, OMG, OMG!!! :aaaaa::cheer::aaaaa:
You guys don't know how bad I wish I lived in Mumbai right now :sad6: