[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Is this a traveling season for Thai celebrity couples? Almost every couple I follow seems to be on holiday except NY

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Since we haven't had much news of NY, I'll share my video with you guys.
I've made A LOT of NY videos, but this one seems to be my favorite. It probably is because I LOVE Game Rai Game Rak A LOT!!! For some reason, I always feel bad and guilty about loving this drama because of the r-scene, but I just can't help but love their chemistry in this lakorn. This truly was the start of their relationship 8 years ago. Hopefully, we'll have some news of them soon.

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
This is the time of year where NY is the most quiet. Other couples usually go somewhere together, while NY tend to spend time apart with their own family and friends :(
Before I used to have this kind of feeling too when NY stay quiet, work separately and spend time with their own family/friends ... but when they have a chance to meet up or work together, the world will turn to pink color :love:and all NYFC will busy sharing NY pic and retweet :icon12:

Now I get use to it, and I like how the way they are like that too. I don’t think every couples need to stick together 24hr everyday. They also need time for themselves individually. And NY Also don’t like to show off too much on social media like others too. So even they meet up privately after working we also don’t know too if there is no pic leak out.
We have to thank Mae Keaw sometimes for sharing us NY pic/clip otherwise we will have to wait patiently until Yaya post by herself :risas3:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Before I used to have this kind of feeling too when NY stay quiet, work separately and spend time with their own family/friends ... but when they have a chance to meet up or work together, the world will turn to pink color :love:and all NYFC will busy sharing NY pic and retweet :icon12:

Now I get use to it, and I like how the way they are like that too. I don’t think every couples need to stick together 24hr everyday. They also need time for themselves individually. And NY Also don’t like to show off too much on social media like others too. So even they meet up privately after working we also don’t know too if there is no pic leak out.
We have to thank Mae Keaw sometimes for sharing us NY pic/clip otherwise we will have to wait patiently until Yaya post by herself :risas3:
Im sure they still have time together in private after work..

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
And NY Also don’t like to show off too much on social media like others too. So even they meet up privately after working we also don’t know too if there is no pic leak out.
Very true that NY don't like to show off too much if they meet or when they meet. Other couples that are traveling together and posting pictures - the trips can be both business and pleasure and majority if not all of the expenses were paid and/or sponsored by the vendors so they are obligated to post, tag, and update. So really...how fin can that be? Well I guess it's fin for the fans but not everyone wants to sellout their quality time and privacy for free trips and services. Some preferred to be busily working and treat themselves to their own mini getaway that noone knows about unless they are accidently exposed or caught by the public.

Last edited:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Thank you everyone for posting na ka.

So cute .... Real life is more Fin!! :love:

Congrats to Likit Ruk for being the most loved Thai lakorn of 2018 in China! :cheer::thumbup:

Simply Gorgeous....

@NY2018 , Happy belated Birthday...May all your wishes and dream come true!

cr:as tagged, rightful owners
Yaya is soo gorgeous! I agree with what everyone is saying and NY are the sweetest in real life. FINN! :icon12:
Aww such a cute photo. Thank you and I hope that 2019 will be your year with full of happiness, laughter and fortune. :):icon12: @bubba

Last edited:

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
It seems Yaya is too busy with work..filming one after another. Didn’t we get news if they were spotted like last year events?

I am curious Thailand entertainment industry does not have paparazzi? I mean in Korea or Thiawan, if celebrities are dating, they can’t hide it for long. If NY are dating since 2011, is there no reporters who want to publish the juicy news considering NY are top celebrities? But for NY, they are still denying until now even after Paris and Teerak. They are totally different from other Thai celebrities couples which make me wonder if they are really together hahah

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
It seems Yaya is too busy with work..filming one after another. Didn’t we get news if they were spotted like last year events?

I am curious Thailand entertainment industry does not have paparazzi? I mean in Korea or Thiawan, if celebrities are dating, they can’t hide it for long. If NY are dating since 2011, is there no reporters who want to publish the juicy news considering NY are top celebrities? But for NY, they are still denying until now even after Paris and Teerak. They are totally different from other Thai celebrities couples which make me wonder if they are really together hahah
Hey, what's up?! 1st thai lesson for you

บันเทิง = Banteung = Entertaining :risas3:

https://twitter.com/aoeytuan/status/1087712942689112065

Brownie93

sarNie Egg

They were spotted tonight at The EmQuatier. But why do you always wonder if they are really together huh ?? If you don't like NY, sorry but I think that you don't like Na, maybe this thread doesn't suit you.

Last edited: