[Ch3] Lhan Sao Nai Pon (Step Onward- Power 3)

tinah

sarNie Coma
new lakorn. just had the fitting. sorry i dont know the title. i dont know who is who since the gals are new..but theres 3 couples in here

i believe tye is getting with the girl name Michelle Behrman. Mac & Pimdao, Tanya/Tao S. other cast includes: mam jintara, ginnie thanida, etc

from pimdao instagram

Mac

Pimdao

Michelle

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad to see Tye as p'ek again, i remember this michelle girl play in maetangrombai that beam/namfon play,she's alright. should let Tye pair up with pimdao instead she look prettier.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no, i havent seen any other pics posted up yet

pimdao and michelle. pretty gals...

so they must be sisters

tinah

sarNie Coma
pics of the opening ceremony from pimdao's west instagram. pimdao does look more suitable as n'ek but im glad shes getting with mac cause they make a cute pair..shes very pretty

anyone know what production it is?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^im guessing they might air it on the fri-sun slot just to promote the newbies. that Mac dude came from M-thailand modeling thing just like Rome

Asy

sarNie Immature
I was like 'who Tye Michelle is' so I didn't bother to come and check this thread. So it's actually Tye, Michelle, etc ROFLMAO. I don't know who is who but I'm happy Tye is getting more roles. :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like Tye but most of his recent lakorn is not good. He accepted comedy in his lakorn, so hopefully to see him acts agressive, mean and stubborn like slap/kiss lakorn in the future