[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg I always thought Cherry she's a classical Thai girl like Aff but so going to :faint:
Cherry now beginning to play a daring role like Chompoo bet there will be a bed scene
or a :w-scene-pop-corn: between Great and Cherry

Asy

sarNie Immature
omg I always thought Cherry she's a classical Thai girl like Aff but so going to :faint:
Cherry now beginning to play a daring role like Chompoo bet there will be a bed scene
or a :w-scene-pop-corn: between Great and Cherry
Did any Pra ek got the chance to rape her before this? I don't remember any right now. :wackonut:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGG! I seriously cannot wait for this lakorn, they look so good together even Cherry is much older than Grate, right?

Their skin tones compliment each other very well in my opinion. This is going to spicy lakorn!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Did any Pra ek got the chance to rape her before this? I don't remember any right now. :wackonut:
in her past lakorn I had never seen Cherry in an :r-scene-pop-corn: but seen an
attempt :w-scene-pop-corn: when she played with Ken in Plae Kao it was in the pond
but Cherry as I was saying earlier she's a classical nang'ek that doesn't play a
daring scene Cherry has another upcoming lakorn with Ken again Sadtroo Sanaeha
'Love Enemy' but its on delay and from the storyline there will be an :r-scene-pop-corn:
the producer is Khun Da Lakornthai its the company that Ken/Cherry usually play for

Asy

sarNie Immature
LOL lets face it, every n'ek will have a bed scene. Even Aff had one in Jai Rao.
Yeah I know it will be impossible to not doing bed scene when you're in the lakorn industry (for the PraNang) but I want to know if every Nang ek used to be a rape victim LMAO. And how about Ploy Chermarn?

Talking about Aff...Isk isk isk why with Ken???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I know it will be impossible to not doing bed scene when you're in the lakorn industry (for the PraNang) but I want to know if every Nang ek used to be a rape victim LMAO. And how about Ploy Chermarn?

Talking about Aff...Isk isk isk why with Ken???
Ploy has been in a :w-scene-pop-corn: but she hasn't had one :r-scene-pop-corn: yet