[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
BEAUTY is such an integral part of being a woman right... Not about the outer appearance per say but just that feeling of being a woman.... Haha Petra dint hug Ramin because it will ruin the dress... So extra.. so HER:naughty2:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
We know Nadech is going to play the dad in real life and still do all those chores like massage, knit a sweater and all right... He has already knit a scarf for his girlfriend so we can bet a sweater for his baby is on the way in future:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I swear I'm about to bitch slap all these ads. Like let us enjoy our precious time with NY will u >.<
This is their last Ep and we haven't gotten enough fin dosage from them yet.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Some funny and favorite scene!

Screenshot_20170904-033355.jpg Screenshot_20170904-082607.jpg
I almost die, during this scene! When Nadech took the robe off :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Screenshot_20170904-082636.jpg

Swear, the way how Yaya is sitting. Goes she is so good as Ramin! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Screenshot_20170904-082713.jpg

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I find it funny how Ramin is the one telling Petra that they will never have another baby :pancarta: it's usually the woman telling the man that

viola

sarNie Egg
so they gave us 2 mins....oh no 1 minute ending with NY family :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
and they didnt switch back... I.AM.SO.DISAPPOINTED :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: