[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't believe it...why these stupids kisses now :facepalm:...that they're sharing good feelings?! WHY? :BangHead: give me real kisses!!! :crybaby2:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wow next scene is Petra misunderstanding ramin/situation ...

Still pissed that they stop giving us our well-deserved REAL kiss after all that bs side story of other characters we had to endure... ~.~

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
However guys, I can't wait to see the ending of this lakorn. NY are fabulous, I really love them...so muuuch :love: :icon12: :icon12: but all the rest is horrible..I can't stand anything outside of NY's scenes. Even now when writers should give us great real kisses, they give "these things"...bleah, bleah :BangHead:

@Lyly_isthebest what misunderstanding??

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
However guys, I can't wait to see the ending of this lakorn. NY are fabulous, I really love them...so muuuch :love: :icon12: :icon12: but all the rest is horrible..I can't stand anything outside of NY's scenes. Even now when writers should give us great real kisses, they give "these things"...bleah, bleah :BangHead:

@Lyly_isthebest what misunderstanding??
I think it's suppose to Ben wedding dinner for nok yoong and akom but Petra thinks it's for nok and ramin

chaitra

sarNie Adult
He is going to propose:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

P.S The scenes don't flow well at all... Its almost like no two scenes have continuation. DAMN

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Petra's way of deciding if she should get married or not :risas3::risas3::risas3:

The wedding march in the background as Ramin walks into the room :pancarta:

Jiyeon's 'huh' and Petra's face when Ramin gave Nok Yoong the flowers :pancarta::pancarta:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Petra never ceases to amaze me.. You can send her to forest and throw in a spotlight and she will model for sure:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: