[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@chaitra Loool Yaya definitely is better at kissing that Nadech now :naughty2:

Its funny but I find that Nadech was amazing in kissing scenes back when they did DJA and was really good in GRGR but I wonder if him getting teased a lot by friends and the media for his passionate kissing (especially after DJA's pool scene) made him more restrained in his recent kissing scenes :risas3:
@Shiera Oh yes he definitely was. But from TNNKK they just had lot of thumb kisses, zoom outs and the worst: sniff kiss. Like I would rather have Nadech not kiss than have him sniff kiss :pancarta:. His stares beats sniff kisses by a mile.

I think around the same time CH3 had kissing ban or something but we all know it wasn't white and black. Some lakorns had kisses even during that time and some selective lakorns didn't have.

TNNKK is also the time where I believe NY started dating so Nadech took up more responsibility in maintaining both their image. Like it wouldn't have been fair if he kisses only Yaya of all his co stars right? So I guess there were no REAL kisses at all.

Honestly I adore Nadech for being a bit traditional. Its always better to follow what you believe than follow the trend. Kisses don't dictate the story or the acting. Its more like additional things which add magic to lakorn. That's why I was happy when Yaya kissed in KC because the script did require it. So its clear that they do it if the scripts requires and as long as NY do a good job of being actors and giving everything the script requires I am a happy soul.:thumbup:

And yes he did get teased a lot but I think he felt bad for Yaya like those questions about kisses and being intimate kinda hurt her dignity in a way. He is definitely protective of her which is good.

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Oh! hello everyone maybe coming late wow after 1 week there are alot of news and my account is there yet.
Read all comments fast, really well.
I don't know anything about ny real life just seeing afew interview of them, but when I see ep 8 RS ♡ I feel they acting like real, good job.
And about editing and directing it was obvious such raw since first episode maybe they should listed their main cast like this:
  1. Nok young:yawn:
  2. colourful manger:mad:
  3. black coat manager :)
And @chaitra are your ratings coming of your analysis or had a source?
Cause I thought DJA had rating of 16.
@roshana It is purely my analysis:thumbup:.

Yes DJA was definitely a major hit. GRGR would have been a better hit if it wasn't for the flood situation. I thoroughly enjoyed all their lakorns but when you to rate the lakorns on the whole those would be my rating:angel10:.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
This is kinda out of topic, since im new in this NY fandom, I just wondering when do you guys think they started dating?

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
This is kinda out of topic, since im new in this NY fandom, I just wondering when do you guys think they started dating?
I think they started dating in 2011 or at least fell in love in 2011 based on the shirt Yaya gave Nadech which Nadech has been wearing in public since last year

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I think they started dating in 2011 or at least fell in love in 2011 based on the shirt Yaya gave Nadech which Nadech has been wearing in public since last year

Omg this indirectly confirmed they've been together since 2011. It already 7 years ! I hope we gonna hear good news soon but they both are still young. Probably 3-4 more years when they hit 10th years of anniversary

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Woah, that's so short for a primetime CH3 lakorn. I'm surprised. Thanks for the info!
I feel like they r pushing this because since this is only a romance comedy with no heavy drama character development isn't needed as much whereas compared to the period romance drama (the one with mark, taew and mew?) , there's more drama so character development is very much needed and thai audience seems to love period romance drama more than romance comedy (just what I know from my thai friends).

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Omg this indirectly confirmed they've been together since 2011. It already 7 years ! I hope we gonna hear good news soon but they both are still young. Probably 3-4 more years when they hit 10th years of anniversary
Exactly, I feel that this is the biggest confirmation that they are together especially since Nadech continues to wear it. He even wore it earlier this month at the Family Live concert at the end of July of this year. Before I saw this, I wasn't 100% sure they were dating frankly

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@Shiera Oh yes he definitely was. But from TNNKK they just had lot of thumb kisses, zoom outs and the worst: sniff kiss. Like I would rather have Nadech not kiss than have him sniff kiss :pancarta:. His stares beats sniff kisses by a mile.

I think around the same time CH3 had kissing ban or something but we all know it wasn't white and black. Some lakorns had kisses even during that time and some selective lakorns didn't have.

TNNKK is also the time where I believe NY started dating so Nadech took up more responsibility in maintaining both their image. Like it wouldn't have been fair if he kisses only Yaya of all his co stars right? So I guess there were no REAL kisses at all.

Honestly I adore Nadech for being a bit traditional. Its always better to follow what you believe than follow the trend. Kisses don't dictate the story or the acting. Its more like additional things which add magic to lakorn. That's why I was happy when Yaya kissed in KC because the script did require it. So its clear that they do it if the scripts requires and as long as NY do a good job of being actors and giving everything the script requires I am a happy soul.:thumbup:

And yes he did get teased a lot but I think he felt bad for Yaya like those questions about kisses and being intimate kinda hurt her dignity in a way. He is definitely protective of her which is good.
Totally agree with u. Nadech is quite traditional in a good way, which is y I like him so much.

Honestly if I have someone who would stare at me that same way nadech stares at yaya, I don't mind never being kissed by him LOL. His stares are so melting.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling

Your absolutely right! My God his stares are legendary lol :love:

Honestly, I feel that part of the reason his chemistry with Yaya is so great is because of his stares. He has good chemistry with most of the other actresses he worked with but nothing matches the way he looks at Yaya. Even TNNKK where he was supposed to be annoyed with her and earlier with LLSR where hes supposed to hate her attitude, you can still feel the intensity of his affection for her through his eyes. I dont know if its just me who noticed it but it was actually one of the tiny little things that I thought stood out as a discrepancy between his performance of Ramin and Yaya's. Yaya portrayed Ramin as guy who wasn't really romantically interested in Petra after the switch because he saw how bad her personality was and was turned off by her. Most of the time, Yaya's Ramin looked at Petra with annoyance or frustration. It was only until the last 2 episodes that we saw looks of affection from Yaya's Ramin to Petra. On the other hand, I noticed that before the switch, Nadech's Ramin always looked at Petra with longing and intensity even though by then he knew of her rotten attitude. Its always the same look of intensity and longing that Nadech gives Yaya which honestly gives me butterflies and makes their scenes so addicting :love::love::love:. I really dont think Nadech is ever capable of looking at Yaya with indifference or hatred and I'm perfectly happy with that :aaaaa:

twister02

M♥K
Only watched until ep. 6 but I would agree with comments about Nok Yoong. She's more like words than actually feeling in love with Ramin. I don't feel the love at all. She's like in love with the idea that she loves her fiancee but not showing it at all. She's emotionless. To be honest and I'm very disappointed with Ice's acting in this lakorn. I don't know if it's because Nok Yoong is too shallow or what but I love Ice's acting in her movies.

I'm so surprised with her acting in this. Her eyes are everywhere and she's like a puppy waiting to be feed. On Akom, I like him. I'm a Tor fan and he's one of the reasons why I've waited for this lakorn (of course Yaya is my main reason why) and I like his character in this even though it didn't showcase much of his capabilities as an actor. I don't expect much. He's just a secondary character. I just love that he's able to act alongside NY who are considered superstars.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Gaaaaaahhh.... can't wait for next Monday already.
Despite the bad editing, some annoying characters... yet am still waiting for this lakorn. Haha. The power of NY, I guess.
Can't wait for next week to come.

For me, my personal favorite is TNNKK (just because she has the same major in uni with me haha); GRGR (my first NY lakorn, which brought me to other NY lakorns, N, Y, and other lakorns); DJA (oh that kiss in the pool), RS (they play Kendo is one of the memorable scene, so intense).... and this. Despite the bad editing (I know.. I know, I keep repeating this); I might put this after DJA/before RS because their superb acting makes me giggling and smiling from ear to ear, oh and also because they'll have children in this lakorn :cheer::cheer:. :celebrate16:

Now now... what can I do so Monday come sooner. Hope SJDK will start uploading the eng sub. Too bad their hard work are deleted by FB/YT. T_T

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This lakorn may not be perfect because of editing, secondary characters who are very annoying because of the script but you all already know that Leh Lub salab raeng are number 1 at each single episode in twitter trend. I can tell you that 99,99% of the comments, praise NY's acting skills. Many people have discovered them as great actor/actress and not just koo jin because of medias. So from my point of view, LLSR is a big success for both Nadech & Yaya, they have shown to the world their talents and their great acting skills. Their FC already know their potential but this lakorn has definitely shown to the others that this couple is not just a "koo jin", they have more than that.

Even you don't know how to read thai, you should seriously go on twitter with the hashtag #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง and use google translator lol

Well to see people praise Nadech & Yaya acting skills like this, I am so proud of them. This Lakorn has made Nadech & Yaya be able to show their talents. According to them, both have said that this lakorn was the most difficult lakorn ever they have done! They have performed in this lakorn such a difficult and challenging role. Regarding all the praises they received and the good feeback of their acting, they have succeed to convince viewers :clap:

If we just focus on NY interaction, I love this lakorn because they have both equally a very challenging role to show their skills and this is their 1st lakorn where they make true kiss scene, not just true kiss scene but passionate and long kiss scene lol :love: and they have babies for the 1st time :aaaaa:, one of their lakorn that will stay in all NYFC heart!!!!

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
are they currently filming for nakee 2? I saw their pics in the instagram both wearing traditional costume ? I might be wrong but it looks like religious event

viola

sarNie Egg
If I'm not a fan of Ice before this lakorn, I will dislike her for sure, Nok Yoong is a typical boring and annoying character eventhough she did nothing wrong, this character took so much screentime which should belong to Ramin&Petra. She and Akom remind me of Chaiyan and Piak in KC, how can a secondary couple appear more than lead one? :mad::mad: gruuu :facepalm::facepalm: the writer really know how to piss off us. As a fan of both NY and Ice, I'm sad for Ice to get this role because this boring character can not bring out her acting skill. Ice is really good at comedy movie and production team turns her into this way. I dont know much about Thai ET so my guess is lakorn plays more important role than movie in Thai ET industry so Ice chose to be CH3 actress and be a part of NY lakorn maybe better for her. And for NY, I cant agree with you guys more about they somehow somewhat they got bad luck with their lakorn. The production team made us wait more than 2 years and gave us 10-episode-lakorn with very bad editing, NY's short screentime, many annoying characters... Petra's manager really annoys me when this character is supposed to be likable (?!) He just made me miss P'Suki so much:sad6: The most amazing gay charater ever in Thai lakorn world:cheer:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If Rak Nakara airs on the 5th of September, maybe we have 3 more episodes to go? If next episode is the switch, hopefully we will have 2 episodes of just NY sweetness :naughty2::love:

I'm quite sad that this lakorn didn't meet my expectations mainly because it was so rushed:crybaby2: The 2 managers did not need as many quarrelling scenes as they had, Nok Yoong & her friend didn't need as many scenes & episode 7 and the episode before the switch were sooo boring that they could have just been cut out.

NY's acting really exceeded my expectations though and I'm loving Richard in here:love:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Omg omg I think nadech finally has his own IG because his mum @keaw_jung recently tagged @nadech in her posts

I've been waiting forever for his own IG account for his own self-promotion etc..
Though it might not be him..don't know yet cause there's no post and he's only following 5 people one of which is keaw_jung and 2k followers... hopefully it is him

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Your absolutely right! My God his stares are legendary lol :love:

Honestly, I feel that part of the reason his chemistry with Yaya is so great is because of his stares. He has good chemistry with most of the other actresses he worked with but nothing matches the way he looks at Yaya. Even TNNKK where he was supposed to be annoyed with her and earlier with LLSR where hes supposed to hate her attitude, you can still feel the intensity of his affection for her through his eyes. I dont know if its just me who noticed it but it was actually one of the tiny little things that I thought stood out as a discrepancy between his performance of Ramin and Yaya's. Yaya portrayed Ramin as guy who wasn't really romantically interested in Petra after the switch because he saw how bad her personality was and was turned off by her. Most of the time, Yaya's Ramin looked at Petra with annoyance or frustration. It was only until the last 2 episodes that we saw looks of affection from Yaya's Ramin to Petra. On the other hand, I noticed that before the switch, Nadech's Ramin always looked at Petra with longing and intensity even though by then he knew of her rotten attitude. Its always the same look of intensity and longing that Nadech gives Yaya which honestly gives me butterflies and makes their scenes so addicting :love::love::love:. I really dont think Nadech is ever capable of looking at Yaya with indifference or hatred and I'm perfectly happy with that :aaaaa:
@Shiera WOW such nice attention to detail. Yes I too realized it after reading your analysis. :clap::clap::clap:

Can I just go ahead and say that Nadech's playboy side wasn't convincing enough. Apart from the obvious part where he sleeps with the actress (and he did have some chemistry with her) nothing else was convincing enough of his playboy side simply because he was sooo DRAWN to Yaya. I just couldn't help but notice how he looks at her. So much adoration and love. Yaya is one lucky girl:icon12: and I hope they stay this way forever. Yaya on the other hand expresses her feelings towards him by words in real life and Nadech is less talk and more staaaaaaare:aaaaa:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
If I'm not a fan of Ice before this lakorn, I will dislike her for sure, Nok Yoong is a typical boring and annoying character eventhough she did nothing wrong, this character took so much screentime which should belong to Ramin&Petra. She and Akom remind me of Chaiyan and Piak in KC, how can a secondary couple appear more than lead one? :mad::mad: gruuu :facepalm::facepalm: the writer really know how to piss off us. As a fan of both NY and Ice, I'm sad for Ice to get this role because this boring character can not bring out her acting skill. Ice is really good at comedy movie and production team turns her into this way. I dont know much about Thai ET so my guess is lakorn plays more important role than movie in Thai ET industry so Ice chose to be CH3 actress and be a part of NY lakorn maybe better for her. And for NY, I cant agree with you guys more about they somehow somewhat they got bad luck with their lakorn. The production team made us wait more than 2 years and gave us 10-episode-lakorn with very bad editing, NY's short screentime, many annoying characters... Petra's manager really annoys me when this character is supposed to be likable (?!) He just made me miss P'Suki so much:sad6: The most amazing gay charater ever in Thai lakorn world:cheer:
P'Suki was one of the highlights of KC for me! His friendship, affection and protectiveness towards Miss G brought tears to my eyes. Recently I saw the actor MCing the Lays event for NY and I couldnt help but miss KC and his friendship with Miss G :crybaby2:

Tanya

sarNie Egg
P'Suki was one of the highlights of KC for me! His friendship, affection and protectiveness towards Miss G brought tears to my eyes. Recently I saw the actor MCing the Lays event for NY and I couldnt help but miss KC and his friendship with Miss G :crybaby2:
P'Suki was one of the things that I loved about KC too! He's one of my favorite supporting characters! He rocked :thumbup: