[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

RoseIsMe

sarNie Egg
:sad6::sad6: i missed last night episode... And watching this ep... Akom already know their body switch???? Waaaa.... Married already.. :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

So next week will be the last 2 ep right???

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ice looked like a golden DOLLLLLL.:worship2:

From Ice perspective she should have smacked Ramin across the face. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Finally both couples can move on.:angel10::angel10::angel10: Come on Akom.... GO GET HER

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ramin dint feel bad about Ice even for a second???? The editing is all over the place. Why are they trying to rush so much?

Finally Petra gave up her selfishness to see Ramin's effort in saving her and both actually being worried about each other:icon12::icon12::icon12:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Ramin dint feel bad about Ice even for a second???? The editing is all over the place. Why are they trying to rush so much?

Finally Petra gave up her selfishness to see Ramin's effort in saving her and both actually being worried about each other:icon12::icon12::icon12:
I really think Ramin didn't feel anything about Nok Yoong. Well maybe a bit of good feeling for their times together but that's it. Well... maybe it's just me hehe.

Ooooh and I agree with you. The editing is all over the place. Pfffttt.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
PERIODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Ruined wedding, running to save Petra and now Periods.... Woah Ramin just got his plate full LOL

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I really think Ramin didn't feel anything about Nok Yoong. Well maybe a bit of good feeling for their times together but that's it. Well... maybe it's just me hehe.

Ooooh and I agree with you. The editing is all over the place. Pfffttt.
Oh no. I knew he wasn't into her but she being humiliated at the wedding and Ramin (in Petra) din't even feel apologetic? I bet the scenes were shot but because they are trying to fit everything into 11 episodes they are just rushing.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Hope that insensible of Ramin will realize his faults soon...

Petra in Ramin's body is so cute when becomes shy :love: :icon12: Ramin in Petra's body is not convincing me yet, he has always this face ":naughty2:" He acts like a playboy everytime. I wonder why they had to employ 4 episodes for the switch and now everything seems hasty. In these two episodes happened what not happened in the first 6 ones :confused12:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Can somebody tell me what is happening between Min and Nok Yoong? And what did Pe said that make everyone seems sooo awkward?

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I really don't know :sad6: Petra wants to come in home where Min and Nok Yoong have a talk, but I don't know what she said :confused12:is it possible she was a bit jealous and said some nonsense to make things worse in relationship of Min and Nok?

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Petra run in thinking nok young and min still couldn't clear up what happen. She said that once they find a way to switch back their body she will give min back to nok young. She don't know how long it'll take, but she will give him back to nok young. Little did she know nok young already got what she wanted to hear from min. That he never loved her in that way.