[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

seev

sarNie Egg
Do anyone know what happened to the eng sub on YouTube ! Do anyone know why Sjdk fan sub & alwaymeena page are not working on facebook ?

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Do anyone know what happened to the eng sub on YouTube ! Do anyone know why Sjdk fan sub & alwaymeena page are not working on facebook ?
Due to copyright, they can't upload it on to YouTube. As for their fb, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Girls, nadech interview :love: i love him..i love them, they're so cute off-screen :icon12::icon12:

We want babysw soon
Yaya says she wants a big ring so Nadech better take note for when he decides to propose :pancarta:
I think everyone knows they are dating but NY want to keep it away from the public eye as much possible so that at least some part of their lives stay private.

A jealous Nadech is the cutest thing I've ever seen :love: *sigh* someone please find me a man like him, he's so perfect :clap:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Репортёр: Все ведь знают о ваших романтических чувствах. Так почему не признаешься публике, что вы не просто брат с сестрой (речь идёт о слове pe / nong - используется как кодовое слово для описания отношений знаменитостей, которые встречаются, но не хотят открыто в этом признании для сохранения имиджа или по каким-то другим причины).
Барри: Конечно, мы больше, чем брат с сестрой, как я раньше привык говорить. Мои чувства ценная тема. Почти все свободное время мы проводим вместе, постоянно ходим куда-то и стараемся заботиться друг о друге лучшим образом.
Р: Выходит, вы все же встречаетесь, но не хотите признаваться в этом, потому что боитесь, что это ударит по вашей популярности?
Б: Популярность здесь не причём. Кроме того, вы и так прекрасно знаете о наших отношениях (улыбается).
Р: Значит, вы уже прояснили статус ваших отношений?
Б: Да.
Р: Ещё не задумывался о семье?
Б: Ещё нет. Стараюсь жить сегодняшним днём.
Р: Твоя мать против ранней свадьбы?
Б: В данном вопросе всё зависит только от меня. Когда я решу, что наступил подходящий момент - сразу женюсь. Не хочу тянуть до старости. Я очень хочу детей, хочу видеть, как они растут. Раньше я говорил, что хочу жениться к 25-26 годам, но пока я не могу этого сделать, потому что у меня пока много незавершённых планов.
: Развеселить::люблю:: Icon12:babysw

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Yaya says she wants a big ring so Nadech better take note for when he decides to propose :pancarta:
I think everyone knows they are dating but NY want to keep it away from the public eye as much possible so that at least some part of their lives stay private.

A jealous Nadech is the cutest thing I've ever seen :love: *sigh* someone please find me a man like him, he's so perfect :clap:

Omg nadech was jealous? How ? Where? Wait what happen? :)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
A good summarize from NYClub_pantip of the sweet moments, ENJOY ALL :love::love::love::love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYAku5lA0Mo/?taken-by=nyclub_pantip

Translation
Yaya:I go to shoot watch commercial for Louis Vuitton and they used me for their work, this is something I feel so proud of
Kalamare: And you stay with many hollywood stars right? Do you (Nadech) feel proud of her ka?
Nadech: I don't know what to say, this is another level she reached, we see her in worlwide at this moment and this is something that we must feel very proud of
Kalamare: How do you feel to date with a girl who is considerated as the 3rd most beautiful girl?
Nadech: I feel very happy (smile shyly)
Kalamare: She s not just beautiful, she is beautiful in worlwide!
Nadech: (his smile shows how much he is proud of her)
Kalamare: Where do you want to go to take a rest?
Nadech: there are two things that I love the most in my life. I love the beach. Where I would like to go the most is Fidji Island, Bora Bora and French Polynesia, places like this
Mare: And you (Yaya) will go with him too?
Nadech: Yeah! Of course, come with me too!
Yaya: (smile, feel shy and say yes with her head)

Last edited:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm melting... too much love :love: Thank you sasuke! guys, but isn't there a thread of Nadech and Yaya? News about them are usually spread on their lakorn thread?

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
A good summarize from NYClub_pantip of the sweet moment, ENJOY ALL :love::love::love::love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYAku5lA0Mo/?taken-by=nyclub_pantip

Translation
Yaya:I go to shoot watch commercial for Louis Vuitton and they use me for their work, this is something I feel so proud of
Kalamare: And you stay with many hollywood stars right? Do you (Nadech) feel proud of her ka?
Nadech: I don't know what to say, this is another level she reached, we see her in worlwide at this moment and this is something that we must feel very proud of
Kalamare: How do you feel to date with a girl who is considerated as the 3rd most beautiful girl?
Nadech: I feel very happy (smile shyly)
Kalamare: She s not just beautiful, she is beautiful in worlwide!
Nadech: (his smile shows how much he is proud of her)
Kalamare: Where do you want to go to take a rest?
Nadech: there are two things that I love the most, I love the beach. Where I would like to go the most is Fidji Island, Bola Bola and French Polynesia, place like this
Mare: And you (Yaya) will gowith him too?
Yaya: (smile, feel shy and say yes with her head)
Honestly, im not suprised of yaya's achievement. I still remember when i first watched her in kluen cheewit, she gives me that victoria secret model vibe lol.

Kian

sarNie Egg
Honestly, im not suprised of yaya's achievement. I still remember when i first watched her in kluen cheewit, she gives me that victoria secret model vibe lol.
When I watched KC, I thought she had a really special type of beauty. When I made my mom watch KC, she also said Yaya could be a real model if she wanted to lol. Didn't someone here say she went to acting classes in America for some gig there but plans ended up falling through? It'd be nice if she went international because she totally can, but her precious P'Nadech is in Thailand ;)