[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I don't know how I will be at the end of this episode, each time we see Petra & Ramin, I 'm laughing so hard. I'm laughing so much that I cannot breathe anymore :risas3:

The way Petra in Ramin's body act like a man and her way of walking :risas3:

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I am telling you ... NO ONE else could have pulled of these roles the way NY have done. It really shows how much they understand each others actions in real life. This was also a reason to select this couple due to the understanding between them.:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I honestly don't want to see Ice's storyline amidst all the crazy fun.. I'd rather have Petra (in Ramin) crying then see Ice.:worship2:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I don't want it to end yet!!!!!
I can't wait till next week!! Not when I know about how much fun the eps r going to be now!! This is unfair. Only 30mins left...no no no y do they do this to us... :(

chaitra

sarNie Adult
The best part is we still have ENG SUBS to go:nut:... It's going to be twice as fun. We will be able to understand Yaya as Ramin better because Ramin is more practical and still hasn't cracked under the given situation. Whereas Nadech as Petra is more about emotions and we know Petra has already lost it:pancarta:.

Dramatic Petra and Practical hot head Ramin are just balance each other out:risas3:.

Ramin has more dialogues whereas Petra just needs to screammmmmm:risas3:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
WHILE I LOVE NADECH AS PETRA, I LOVE YAYA AS RAMIN FAKING PETRA:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Until unless Ramin is a pirate, there isn't much for Yaya to show the stark difference between R & P:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:. Whereas Nadech has lot more to show as Petra since she is sooooo EXTRA:aaaaa:

NY were outstanding in today's episode. I want to praise them sooooooo much but I dont have the right words:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

All I can say is I hope next week is here at the blink of an eye:pancarta:

Dying for subs to rewatch now:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

It was awesome spazzing with you guys... See you guys next week:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
IT ' S OVER NOOOOOOOOOO :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Today episode was SUPERB! I have not been dissapointed by the switching bodies. Well done from both Actors particularly RAMIN/ PETRA / DOCTOR and the prod has well editing this episode I found, even effects were good.

And the most important thing, I have laughed so hard :risas3::risas3:

PS: Personally, I understand thai and can also read thai, I must be one of a lucky fan lol

Last edited:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No she doesnt have a British accent. She has an American accent that you can hear here:
I could have sworn she sounded British when she was being interviewed on the red carpet. Then when she spoke English again, she was fine lol Watch it at the 18 minute mark. I thought she was British for a second lol

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I love the switch , NY did an amazing job portraying each other...

fresh

sarNie Adult
I'm laughing so hard when watching NY in this Ep. Lol they're so good, especially at switching scenes. I wanna give Petra in Ramin a big hug. Poor her/him. Nadech's so good. Yaya too. A bit disappointed that we can't she how Ramin in Petra looks at her body lol.

Kian

sarNie Egg
I could have sworn she sounded British when she was being interviewed on the red carpet. Then when she spoke English again, she was fine lol Watch it at the 18 minute mark. I thought she was British for a second lol

It's a fake British accent. She also does the accent in this video too, but you hear her switch back to the American accent.
I think she did the Brit accent in the red carpet scene because she (Petra, not Yaya) thinks Brit people sound smart? And because she's a pretentious celebrity, she wanted to sound British to sound smart like them? Idk that's what someone said somewhere (I think it was in this thread, but I'm not too sure). I actually haven't started the drama yet, but I still follow everything that goes on. But long story short, her real accent is the American one haha

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling

Yea Petra in the lakorn was speaking with a bad fake British accent on purpose. Shes a very pretentious woman who wants people to think that shes very accomplished, smart and "high class" :risas3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yaya has Ramin's act down to a tee. I love all the grimacing, the aggressive dialogue, and her eyes firing out his annoyance and frustration. Nadech's performance of Petra was easily noticed in the teasers, but I'm so impressed with Ya. I'm also impressed with Nadech sitting side saddle 555

It's great that we get a bit of the past life but get to focus on the hilarity of switched bodies instead, it doesn't get too serious and cheesy...