[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I think there was a discussion regarding this in other thread about how Nakee is Tew and Yaya shouldn't be a part of it. And also NY are being paired again ..... So hope this doesn't get too much hate.

BUT as an international fan I am sooooooo excited:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Yes, the leads from nakee lakorn will be in this too, thats why i quite unsure wether they will be the leads or not. I can see why lots of people might disagree with them being casted. Nakee is a well loved lakorn in thailand and they obv want Tew as the main actress.
Im happy for both nadech and yaya. If it is confirm this would be yaya's first movie right?

chaitra

sarNie Adult
omg!! this is crazy lol! It really shows the power of NY with sponsors and advertisers. I'm kinda worried about the reaction though. Frankly, I didn't want Yaya to play in it if its the same character that Taew did. I really hope Yaya is playing Nakee's daughter.
I agree... . Why do the keeping placing NY in a battlefield. Like they need more hate. Honestly it feels like CH3 will milk every last drop out of NY and when most people will hate them they will just drop NY and their careers will take A bit hit:fighting3:.

They could have given then any other movie. I still want to see NY in a college drama (before they look too mature) :coleman:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I agree... . Why do the keeping placing NY in a battlefield. Like they need more hate. Honestly it feels like CH3 will milk every last drop out of NY and when most people will hate them they will just drop NY and their careers will take A bit hit:fighting3:.

They could have given then any other movie. I still want to see NY in a college drama (before they look too mature) :coleman:
But why is ch3 involved in this decision? They are a tv channel so why should they be involved with a movie? I would have thought the decision to hire NY came from the Art production company. We know that the producer and director really like Yaya and want her in their work so I wasnt surprised about Yaya signing up for it but Nadech was a bit of a shock because I didnt see news about the producer/director wanting to cast him. I thought it was gonna be Weir for sure thats why I wasnt worried if Yaya takes the role. So far it seems that the main lead is not Nakee. This movie is likely a spin-off with Nakee's daughter so it wouldnt make sense to have Taew play both mother and daughter in the same movie lol. Thats why i was ok with Yaya accepting the role.. Now that its NY, we are all gonna see this forum turn into an NY-hate themed party :BangHead:

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
But why is ch3 involved in this decision? They are a tv channel so why should they be involved with a movie? I would have thought the decision to hire NY came from the Art production company. We know that the producer and director really like Yaya and want her in their work so I wasnt surprised about Yaya signing up for it but Nadech was a bit of a shock because I didnt see news about the producer/director wanting to cast him. I thought it was gonna be Weir for sure thats why I wasnt worried if Yaya takes the role. So far it seems that the main lead is not Nakee. This movie is likely a spin-off with Nakee's daughter so it wouldnt make sense to have Taew play both mother and daughter in the same movie lol. Thats why i was ok with Yaya accepting the role.. Now that its NY, we are all gonna see this forum turn into an NY-hate themed party :BangHead:
We know right? They give the salty squad another excuse to hate on them. Especially to Yaya

Maybe after the official announcement we can talk about their new movie somewhere else not in that thread. Because... hey it's not a lakorn but a movie.

Thanks God tomorrow is Monday! Yeay for another ep of Petra and Ramin.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Because the biggest investor in this movie project is Khun Pravit Maleenont, ch3 BIG BIG BOSS. The investor are:
P'Aof Pongpat P'Dang Thunya,Khun Pravit big boss of CH 3 and K.Arm Wiboon from Search Entertainment.

NY have worked together for 7years, they have get through so many things. I follow them since they enter in ET industry so don't worry about them, NY and their FC are very strong. Fortunateley for them, they are not following the dramas that happen in social media because they said why do they need to pay attention to people who aim at just putting them down. It s their right to think what they want. The most important info is P' Aof has chosen them and have confidence in their skilled to portray this project.

Every of their project are attacked by those who envy their success, even more when they play together. Any example? Those in AF who hates them always talked about them no matter what, it 's becoming an obessession to put them down. Normally, it's simple, if you love something, you look at it, if you hate, you don't pay any attention but if you need to express your disagreement and put them down so often no matter what, it shows how much they are jealous. Finally, they may be die hard fan of NY. They even talk much about NY than some Fan.

No need to talk about Naki, just enjoy LLSR, it will come tomorrow yeahhh :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Oh wow no wonder Ch3 is involved in it. Thanks for the info :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Oh wow no wonder Ch3 is involved in it. Thanks for the info :)
CH3 controls their dates... NY pretty much cannot reject the orders from them. Yaya was supposed to be a part of international movie but unfortunately that dint happen ... so guess who is most likely to be blamed.

Probably even NY themselves would have wanted a break from each other to refresh their acting, but CH3 is just milking them like cows. I am pretty sure many will hate them.

They are both amazing actors and seem to learn a lot from their surrounding so they could have acted with others at least this year. I love NY and want 1 lakorn at least each year coz I only watch them in THAI but even I feel they should have taken 1 year break. Come on ... We are in 3rd episode of LLSR and we still have Likit Ruk in queue, so another NY collaboration just could have waited a while.

Anyways given the fact that most NY projects take 1 to 2 years of making I am looking forward to the movie:aaaaa:. Some fans are fucked up, they might form groups and boycott the movie just coz it has NY. I am just worried about all the hate they are going to get:fighting3:.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
CH3 controls their dates... NY pretty much cannot reject the orders from them. Yaya was supposed to be a part of international movie but unfortunately that dint happen ... so guess who is most likely to be blamed.

Probably even NY themselves would have wanted a break from each other to refresh their acting, but CH3 is just milking them like cows. I am pretty sure many will hate them.

They are both amazing actors and seem to learn a lot from their surrounding so they could have acted with others at least this year. I love NY and want 1 lakorn at least each year coz I only watch them in THAI but even I feel they should have taken 1 year break. Come on ... We are in 3rd episode of LLSR and we still have Likit Ruk in queue, so another NY collaboration just could have waited a while.

Anyways given the fact that most NY projects take 1 to 2 years of making I am looking forward to the movie:aaaaa:. Some fans are fucked up, they might form groups and boycott the movie just coz it has NY. I am just worried about all the hate they are going to get:fighting3:.
You took the words out of my mouth!

I didnt know Yaya was supposed to be in an international movie. I always wondered how come she hasnt tried to break into other market considering her fluent English language and Euroasian looks. This really sucks :BangHead: I understand that CH3 want to keep her but dont they realize that letting her expand and do more international work will only serve to heighten her profile and fanbase and get their lakorns MORE viewers!?? :fighting3:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
You took the words out of my mouth!

I didnt know Yaya was supposed to be in an international movie. I always wondered how come she hasn't tried to break into other market considering her fluent English language and Euroasian looks. This really sucks :BangHead: I understand that CH3 want to keep her but don't they realize that letting her expand and do more international work will only serve to heighten her profile and fan base and get their lakorns MORE viewers!?? :fighting3:
Yaya had even attended acting classes in LA for her movie but last minute things din't work out.

I don't think CH3 cares about international fanbase/stardom or else we would have had eng subs by now from them. They already have tons of directors and production houses waiting for NY's queue so they are being paired left and right.

Getting the queue of either N or Y itself is a big deal since both are so versatile and to get both is pretty much dream come true for most directors. Some are waiting from 5 years and some lucky ones have already got their queue twice. So we can have an idea about how much money is at stake.

Nadech shouldn't have been a part of "My Love from another star" remake. I mean come on, the actress in the main person. The hero just has to be a "pretty boy" and probably hug and kiss her a few times. He should have done something more challenging for his calibre IMO.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I was reading some comments in Nakee2 thread and looks like the bloodshed has already begun. Its sad but also funny as to how NY gets the ball rolling when it comes discussions. FIREEEEEEEEEEEE:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Well if you follow Yaya and is her fanclub, you must know that she has been raised in thai culture even she is an eurasian. She is one of the most well mannered girl in thai ET and her mother is very strict and conservative. Do you think that she will play in an american movie regarding their love scene? In thai lakorn just having a kiss lips by lips is already a highlight. In LLSR, I was quite surprise to see her love scene with Nadech but well, he s her boyfriend so she agrees to do it.
Yaya immediately accepted to a kiss scene in DJA when Nadech WASN'T HER BF and they pretty much din't even talk back then due to language issues.

Yes her family is conservative esp. the way they are brought up and their mannerism. But when it comes to profession they are broad minded.

Yaya and Mark kissed in KC after NY being in a relationship and to top the awkwardness, Mark being his best friend.

So yeah, kisses in LLSR simply shows script demand and also the fact that they are a lot more mature both mentally and physically now. And also the fact that they have huge demand.

There is no harm in setting a boundary based on their comfort level and that is their own individual right.
IF only kisses showed the calibre of a actor I am pretty sure "other" industry would have thrived better.

P.S. One or two years back NY also had crazy fans who din't want they to collaborate with other actors lets alone have skinship on screen. So NY fanservice has been done in every field. This is prob why their fandom receives a lot of heat from other fandom to the level that NY themselves are being hated by other fandoms.

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Be prepared to battle NYers lol...I don't know why they couldn't just put more effort, time & attention to their biases instead of to NY. It is usually the same repeating members...*sigh :rolleyes:

Tbh I want NY to be in an action romcom movie but I think I could settle down for the new movie they just got confirmed.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Honestly it's stupid to hate on NY as it's work that was handed to them, also it's going to take a bit of time to film as they have lots of other projects to do (yaya has 2other lakorns 1 with tik and another with Jame mas; nadech has 1 with Matt and is rushing to complete his masters before he takes more lakorns offers). So it's not like we get to see them straight after one another.
Thank god NYFC is hella strong I mean the news hit facebook and got like 14k likes and only ~900 dislikes and on ch3_official IG the post got 6000likes in 3hours (the most likes on their page).

Anyways Monday has come and flipping finally, I've been feeling the withdrawal symptoms on another level and it was getting uncomfortable. YAY for ramin and Petra!!! I'll see u soon

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Well if you follow Yaya and is her fanclub, you must know that she has been raised in thai culture even she is an eurasian. She is one of the most well mannered girl in thai ET and her mother is very strict and conservative. Do you think that she will play in an american movie regarding their love scene? In thai lakorn just having a kiss lips by lips is already a highlight. In LLSR, I was quite surprise to see her love scene with Nadech but well, he s her boyfriend so she agrees to do it.
Yes but not all hollywood movies have sex scenes. Big blockbuster movies by Marvel and DC never have sex scenes. They only have 1 or 2 kisses and thats about it because they cater their movies to people of various age groups including kids. I could see companies like Marvel or DC or Sony casting Yaya in a superhero movie just like they did with Fan BingBing in Xmen or Kpop Star Bi Rain. I would love to have seen her a movie like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter :love::love::love::love:

The reason I said her Euroasian looks is because typically Hollywood like actresses that have a Euroasian face because they consider it more on the exotic side. Its even better when they can speak English well and have friendly and kind manner. I agree that Yaya would never do a sex scene the way we see them on HBO but I dont think she minds a kiss or 2 considering that she did it with Mark and Nadech in DJA even though at that time, she was underage and she didnt know him.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Also NY dating is what adds fuel to the FIREEEE LOl. Now people can just comment saying "Oh Nadech RESTRICTS Yaya" or "Yaya RESTRICTS Nadech". Honestly NY din't even have a direct kiss in TNNKK. In RFTD had just kiss at the speed of light (worse than KC time) so I don't see where NY have just kissed each other. LLSR is pretty much shocking to us fans also:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:.

Only GRGR had a lot of skinship because the script demanded it. NY ability to create chemistry on screen irrespective of skinship is what makes them special. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

See this is why you should never date a co star but what to do NY are a match made in heaven. And when heaven approves, we can always break some rules. JK:risas3:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
GUESS WHAT NY could make the GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS for having the most collaborations in a few years. I have no doubt :risas3::risas3::risas3:

On side note: I contemplate getting a glass of water from the kitchen because I am lazy. How these kids manage to take up masters when their queue is jam packed is BEYOND me. I have so much respect for their dedication and professionalism. NY Fighting :thumbup:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech is surely very protective and an old fashioned man but he never forbid Yaya to do whatever she wants, He seems to be very supportive. Or else, she will never do these love scenes with mark, she will not work for Vatanika and look at how she is sexy right now, she always share with us her sexy look. So beautiful!

About her in an american movie, I think ch3 elders are the one who accept or not any project., also her mother who has to check the script if it is appropriate and also from Yaya herself. She has told once in an interview that she doesn't want to work abroad because she wants to stay in Thailand and all her projects are already interested. Yes, we have seen this years all the amazing projects she gets.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
About Naki, tomorow on TKBT show of ch3, P' Aof will explain why he has chosen Nadech & Yaya, So it will shut up the mouth of many haters. On wednesday, they will have a press conference with NY, taew, ken and all the investors. But before, that, we will enjoy LLSR and the kiss scene to come like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 like Rmain said lol? Tuesday, we will enter in the highlight of this lakorn, they will switch their bodies!

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
About Naki, tomorow on TKBT show of ch3, P' Aof will explain why he has chosen Nadech & Yaya, So it will shut up the mouth of many haters. On wednesday, they will have a press conference with NY, taew, ken and all the investors. But before, that, we will enjoy LLSR and the kiss scene to come like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 like Rmain said lol? Tuesday, we will enter in the highlight of this lakorn they will switch their bodies!
Yay!!! I'm so ready for "Petra to rape ramin" ;) ;) can't wait

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! I'm so ready for "Petra to rape ramin" ;) ;) can't wait
This scene could prob be Ramin's idea to try n see if they switch back. So prob Ramin in Petra's body will try to rape after Petra shooting down the idea.
OR
It would have been too long since Ramin got some action and being frustrated about not switching back at all Ramin would be desperate to rape his own body LOL.
I cant even :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
How can anyone think about doing that to themselves?:pancarta: Fingers crossed that it is not a dream sequence. :aaaaa: