[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ใกล้แล้วๆ

IG: ibees_ipr
"อีกไม่นานละนะเมียจ๋า..รอผัวจ๋าอีกแป๊ปเดียว..#เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง #lehlub #noproblemfg #ch3"

IMG_2800.JPG

Credit as tagged

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Slightly OT: Putting aside Crown Princess, Yaya as of now has 3 upcoming projects in the works but what does Nadech have besides YWCFTS remake ? I was wondering if his rumored to be doing anything else.

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Beautiful poster.....airing on July 31st every Monday-Tuesday at 8:20pm....

Ch3 Live Concert at Mega Bangna with Nadech-Yaya to promote LLSR this Saturday July 22nd around 12:45pm.....

cr:as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
เป็นละครที่มีครบทุกรสชาดจริงๆ คอยติดตามกันนะคะ
#เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง❤
เครดิต movie.sanook.com
IMG_2833.JPG

Credit movie sanook

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

anyama ฮาโหลๆๆๆ #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง เริ่มตอนแรก จันทร์ที่ 31 ก.ค. นี้แล้วรู้ยังงงง

HALOOO # Lehlubsalabraeng begins on monday 31st July. Do you all already know???

WE HAVE A DATE on 31st JULY, so much excited until that day comes.

NYinterFC

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Our wait will come to an end soon :cheer: YAY!!!!! PetRamin my vitamins for the Summer :pancarta:.

The kind of rape scene is funnily weird lol, it is like Ramin raping his own body while trapped in Petra's body or Petra being raped (I don't think it could be called rape - some other term, it seems so comical) by her own body while trapped in Ramin's body...so confusing lol.

P.s. Rape is a serious matter, I hope I didn't offend anyone in my post :), I want to explain why I think that scene is funnily weird.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Ms.Zoe, glad to see you back. Sure miss you na ka.

Yaya is gorgeous on FINALE magazine which will be available tomorrow.....

Yaya from Thailand.....

Candidate for The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017.....Coming December 27th, 2017....

Candidate for The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017....

cr: as tagged, pantip, tc candler

Last edited:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think everyone has a favorite couple they root for when new lakorns come out, and these two happen to be my favorite. It used to be Ken and Janie back in the day, but now it's NY. I'm just so glad they've been paired together so much. And for me, it's not just about whether or not they're good actors, but also the chemistry they have. And these two had great chemistry from the beginning. Granted, I think Barry had great chemistry with Kimberly too, but NY is my absolute favorite couple. It kind of sucks to go into threads hoping to read good things about your favorite couple but have to sift through all this.

If you like the actor, great, comment on them positively. If you don't like the actor, then just don't say anything. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I'm not trying to censor anyone, but do you realize how great it is to have something in common with people from all over the country? The world? I think these forums have changed so much or maybe I didn't notice. But I have JLR sisters from here because we'd go and chat about how much we loved the lakorn and we all got to know each other better as well as our favorite pranang.

Now when I try to go read about my favorite pranang there's just bad things being said about a nice girl who's just doing her job. It's not her fault she's so well liked. Just talk about the lakorn or move on. You can listen to me or not, but I just wanted to say my piece.