[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I feel like in this particular Lakorn Nadech is going to out perform Yaya:naughty2: It will obviously seem like that because it is very difficult to play a woman for a guy. I am sure Yaya will be on fire but somehow its a little easier for a girl to portray a guy, but for a guy to show so many expressions of a girl it going to be difficult. This is going to be sooooooo much fun. I hope a lot of romance is also incorporated. What is the use of having NO.1 Koojin and not using their awesome chemistry. :aaaaa:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya is so beautiful as Marilyn Monroe at Terminal 21 Korat Grand Opening
while Nadech is totally handsome at The Mall Korat Food Fantastic Event on February 4th....

cr:as tagged

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Oh god these reporters are presurising them to come put with their status... Yaya kinda had to accept their status coz he was pressured...

cecilia

Staff member
Oh god these reporters are presurising them to come put with their status... Yaya kinda had to accept their status coz he was pressured...
It has been far too long to call it 'pressure' ... I think she has studied him long enough to make that decision on her own so saying that the medias put that pressure to her is unjust to Nadech. Think about it, if that's the case then she would have sank in then when the KOOJIN first got started. She accepts him for who he is not because of 'others.' It's time she do this for her heart ... and his too lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This is BIG news! What a LONG wait lol. I think they both agree it is time to tell about their status to the world? Could someone post the clip about this? :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
It has been far too long to call it 'pressure' ... I think she has studied him long enough to make that decision on her own so saying that the medias put that pressure to her is unjust to Nadech. Think about it, if that's the case then she would have sank in then when the KOOJIN first got started. She accepts him for who he is not because of 'others.' It's time she do this for her heart ... and his too lol
I dint mean it that way so dont take it in that way please. What I meant is that have already shown what they mean to each other but media always asks the same question again and again. Let them be... They are more open now in public so Im pretty sure they will announce it in near future. But to ask them questions in every interview is just too lame. Of course being a fan I want then to accept it publically but when they accept then will ton of other questions like when will they get married and families will be dragged. Basically they should announce when they are ready I what I felt.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Everyone knows they are dating, their fans have evidence of this but they always deny it. And now...since they have admitted it...its kind of a.....ehhhh...whatever feeling. I think i am more fed up with them always giving excuses, hinting it but not giving a real answer, it became like a stupid game. I remember reading an article from Thailand's The Nation newspaper about their relationship...the article had the best headline. One written line was: "The two stars continue to insist their feelings for one another are akin to those of a “brother and sister”. Yeah, right." Made me wonder if their relationship was all a publicity stunt...i know there is something more to them, actions speak louder then words but when you keep saying there is nothing or its because you are best friends, no ones going to keep supporting you, they will get discouraged if this was what they wanted you to admit. just when the ship has really sailed for them, which i am happy they admit it, my ship has sailed....could care less now.

also, i hate the fact that thai media is pushy, continuously asking the same questions...yeah its annoying but as a celebrity you should be able to tell the media, hey stop this question, i give you my final answer so accept it. nadech and yaya are too nice. they need to be more straightforward.