[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Mr. Officer by anyama...

Captain Ramin played as Petra hahaha......

Our hot Captain.....

Bonus picture.....Yaya posted this with a caption, "Peekaboo, I see you...
by mr nadech"....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Their dream home is also my dream:icon12::cheer:. Can't wait to see ... NY lovelyhouse lol

Haha, finally Ya found where she can get Rose quarzt stones :pancarta::thumbup:

P/s: does his post remind you of the pics"counting the dots..." in the last 2 or 3 years of Valentine's Day?
Just for fun & Finn na ka
Cr. Keaw_jung, Urassayas, Eng trans: college, Ka.ta_love_ny

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....can't wait to hear Yaya sings "Glai Rung" (Near Dawn) composed by the King on "Women to Women" show on Tuesday, November 1st at 8:45-9:30am....

BTS of LLSR.....

cr:as tagged,nyclub

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kirk is so good with nutty roles. I can't even take him seriously in any roles that aren't silly or gay, he was terrible as the baddie in Wimarn Mekala.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
These two are totally dating. Been following their lakorn updates silently and. they're. totally. dating. 555 Okay I shouldn't say things that I don't know for sure, but they're too stinkin' cute and they go almost everywhere together, what's a fangirl gonna think? Especially when their staff team provides opportune photos like the "cheek kiss" one. And that t-shirt?? Like, what??? Na, you done slipped up. We get it, you're dropping clues because you think it's high time the media knows, and you're trying to break it to us gently, one affectionate item at a time. But Yaya will reign you in, just like she does every time, because we are not ready for this kind of reality. No matter how much we stalk and dream that you're secretly dating, we can't quite handle the truth in one blow *dies*

Anyway. So looking forward to this lakorn and the switched gender performance.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
These two, just admit that you are dating!! I am so tired of looking at all the lovey dovey stuff, ADMIT IT ALREADY! The whole country knows! Stop shooting our hopes down! K, done with my rant. LOL