[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

varda

sarNie Hatchling
LR is not a remake but according to Anne Thong it is almost the same Manee Yard Fah the only difference that i know Willy doesnt know that Anne was really a princess while Nadech knows he is dealing with a princess that is why i said LR is dedicated for casual viewers in general not for hard core NYers
Wait... wait... wait... before we move to LR Thread because I don't know how to quote discussion in this thread to LR thread :p

CMIIW please... I thought what they shot in Switzerland was some beginning scenes and some final part of the story?

I also thought when Davin and Alice (accidentally?) meeting for the first time was when they don't know each other (remember that BTS where Alice standing at road side and Davin is driving some fancy car? Hmm... maybe my mind mess me up. Haha. :p

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Wait... wait... wait... before we move to LR Thread because I don't know how to quote discussion in this thread to LR thread :p

CMIIW please... I thought what they shot in Switzerland was some beginning scenes and some final part of the story?

I also thought when Davin and Alice (accidentally?) meeting for the first time was when they don't know each other (remember that BTS where Alice standing at road side and Davin is driving some fancy car? Hmm... maybe my mind mess me up. Haha. :p

Hi @varda

Just copy paste the link or the posts itself then you can qoute it to Likit Ruk thread good luck

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Haha @Vimalee, I couldn't help but thinking the same thing, " Many Problems - Feel Bad" with the script lol.
Now whenever I saw the phrase "No Problem - Feel Good", it reminded me of comments made at Pantip Thai Forum " Many Problems - Feel Bad" regarding the LLSR script.

Thanks for sharing!
Ah....polyplus never fail to tease NY lol.
They post this picture with a caption:
"Which would be a good theme for our real life wedding??? #เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง @urassayas @keaw_jung"

Super cute....such a happy family....:)

cr:rightful owner

Hello everyone... perhaps someone already asked this before. But I searched and searched all over this thread and couldn't find any information about the song played at Akom and Nok Yoong moments. Does anybody know the name???
Since a lot of people skipped their scenes, perhaps don't. But I really hope someone knows :p

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone... perhaps someone already asked this before. But I searched and searched all over this thread and couldn't find any information about the song played at Akom and Nok Yoong moments. Does anybody know the name???
Since a lot of people skipped their scenes, perhaps don't. But I really hope someone knows :p

Thanks in advance for your help. :)
^^

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Hey guys! I've watched til the last episode last week and not really sure if they back to their bodies again or not at the ending. Can someone explain the final scene? :crybaby2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm gonna start with talking about the flaws of this lakorn. I really enjoyed the old version and I thought it was a well developed lakorn but it is not the case here. 10 episodes is definitely not enough for this lakorn, especially with so many looked over details. What is the point of introducing the past scenes without any explanation and then additionally adding Nokyoong to the mix? It really bothered me how the writers overlooked the fact that there is a reason that has to do with the past for the body switching. In Dom and Cherry's version Ramin and Pey were always involved in a love triangle with Nokyoong they kept dying because of her. In this version NOTHING was explained, why bother even putting in the random boran fighting scene if it explained absolutely nothing? As much as I love Nadech and Yaya, the first episode was hard to watch. It was very slow and hard to pay attention to because it took so long for the leads to meet. I felt like the leads fell in love with each other way too fast, I felt like they only had a couple of moments together and all of a sudden Pey is worried about Ramin and then suddenly they are in love and doing the deed. I think if this lakorn was 12 episodes it may have been better. The last episode was too rushed and I would have liked to see an aftermath of Pey and Ramin back into their bodies right after giving birth like in the old version. It was so jumpy when it suddenly showed their kids grown.

On the bright side... Nadech and Yaya's acting is refreshingly good here. This is finally a role where I feel like there is no Yaya in it and it is pure Peytra Paowadee. Nadech and Yaya are so in tune with one another that its so believable that they switch bodies and you notice tiny details where they are acting exactly like one another. That is probably the good thing about a constant pairing like Nadech and Yaya, they have worked together so much and since they are together in real life, they know each other really well to the point that they can easily step into each others' shoes. Nadech is hilarious and so cute as Pey, it also helps that he's a pretty boy too. Their chemistry is sizzling in the scenes where they are in the right bodies, especially in the rehearsal performance scene where they kiss for the third time, when Ramin is eating Pey's cooking and the proposal scene. I'm glad Nadech is all in for real kisses in this lakorn, I mean you've been in so many lakorns together, it's about darn time. The saving grace in this lakorn is the kissing, the proposal scene is so freaking cute. I do love the ending with the son and daughter. That was my problem in the old version, it was disappointing to not see Ramin and Pey interact with their baby and just simply dancing. Plus, it's always nice to see a koo kwan finally have a lakorn where they have kids after having kids in other lakorns with other n'eks and p'eks.

Overall, not a terrible lakorn but it could have been so much better and the old version is a much better developed lakorn. This just means I'm looking more forward for Likit Ruk produced by one of my favourite lakorn production.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yeah :cheer:!!! Another award for NY :clap: !!! They are the "KOO FIN" OF THE YEAR from Seesan Banteung Award. (I prefer "Koo Fin" than "Koo Jin" because koo jin = imagination = not real).

MC: Koo jing (real couple)....hey...Koo fin (sweet couple) of the year, so real like they are the same person, we have to give it to Nadech & Yaya who switched their bodies in Leh lub Salab Raeng. They get this award which guarantees the love like the real life as 100% ka.
Maprang: Seesan banteung award Koo Fin of the year is given to....Nadech & Yaya from Leh lub Salab Rang ka!!!!
NY are giving to each other the trophee and are super happy
Maprang: Congratulation na ka!
Nadech: this year, we upgrate the award from "Koo Jin" to "Koo fin"
Yaya: Thank you so much na ka for loving Petra & Ramin. We have worked so hard, this is something that is very difficult. If it was not with someone that we know each other as well like this, we will not be able to play like this so it means that we have succeed :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12:. Thank you so much na ka!!!

(Look at Nadech's face when Yaya said "If it was not with someone that we know each other as well like this, we will not be able to play like this so it means, we have succeed", he smiles until it will touch his ears...hihihi :) :love: :naughty2: :nut: )

SO FINNNNNN !!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of the most "fin scene" in LLSR, "the balcony scene" :love: :naughty2: :nut: (there are no kiss scenes but so finnnn!!!)

We are waiting until this D day will come :icon12: :) :icon12:

Koo Fin of the year 2017 from nyclub_pantip

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn will air in the Philippines via GMA7.

FINALLY! MORE THAI LAKORNS IN THE PHILIPPINES PLEASE! SERVE THE PURPOSE OF "ASIANOVELAS" "ASIAN DRAMAS" AND NOT JUST AIRING KDRAMAS LOL.

More Asian dramas to air please!!!