❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 30Shooting day 54
I'm excited for this scene. I will see Plerngfah's journalism skills.
Plerng will also confront Kras in the scene who can be consider
as his love rival.
that hold hands in lock with twisted fingers is giving me some feeling

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Recording OST "รักไม่มีวันตาย"_"Love never die"
The 1st ost of Leh Bunpakarn has been recorded. A.Pin also hinted that there would be a special version for this song too. I guess James would sing in this special version. Actually i want him to sing other ost. Wonder if we can get 3 songs like NDFD?
"Love never die" is a modern song and should be the main one, there should be other songs for period scenes especially with multi-lifetime lakorn like this.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day is uncertain but should be Q65 (10.08.19) or Q70 (24.08.19)
Prommitr Film Studio (Kanchanaburi)
Queen Sasisna, A. Pin released a pic of Queen Sasina when she is in bedroom's outfit, so the style of Dvaravati will no be spoiled.

I love Sasina as character even when the Dvaravati part is not much. She is such a strongmind person. Thanks to her great love to Rawi that she make him promised to comeback to her so Rawi can reincarnate into Khun Uthai, Thiwa and Plerngfah.
When Rawi sacrificed his soul to protect Sasina and Aruna's citizen as his promise when married her. He knew that his soul can not be restored and he can't reincarnate anymore so Rawi hesitate to make that promise. But Sasina's beseeching is so earnestly, so consistent and that she need this promise from him to be the only hope for her to continue to live in this life. And of course Rawi agree to promise to Sasina because he can't stand to see her become so vulnerable like that.
Just one scene, but i can see their deep love.
Sasina in lakorn ver has been added more layers. I can't wait to love her even more.

When we can't see style for pra'nang yet. Let's see some from extra actors/actresses

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 73

Chateau de Red Brick

With this update (saw the actress who played Plerngfah's mom), i think this specific room is for altar room in Plerngfah's house even tho this filming location (Chateau de Red Brick) is mostly used for shooting Jukpok house and Plerngfah's house also was filmed at differrent location.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 75

Prommitr Film Studio (Kanchanaburi)
Filming Rawi and Tinranee childhood when they are orphans and were adopted by Thao War (Poh). 1st pic are child actors for Rawi and Tinranee.
Other kids are other orphans who are friend of them.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Original picyou.my_sunshine FanartMy fanart

It's a very cute moment, i like fanart of you.my_sunshine so when i saw it i want draw my own version of this pic

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 72 or Shooting day 24
30.08.2019/ 12.05.2019

ESC Studio/ Bangyang Colonial

Shooting day 79
Rightman Co

In novel, there are only scenes of Plerngfah visits Sitang's workplace (university) but no vice versa.
Today we have scene of Sitang at Channel 6 but from the start of filming we haven't have any scenes at Sitang's workplace yet.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 77

Nine-Army Battle Historical Park (Kanchanaburi)

37227 37228 37229 37230

A. Pin updated Khun Rawi pics to wish Khun Jirayu happy birthday. This look is very cool.

Shooting day 73

Chateau de Red Brick

37231 37232 37233

Stills from birthday wish to James from staff

Shooting day 79
Birthday update from TV SCENE facebook

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 81

Bangkok University

Yeah! They are filming at Sitang's university today.
It expected to close camera at the end of October so i guess we will have around 100Q total then Leh Bunpakarn shoud have 15 eps. The speed is very similar with NDFD.
TV SCENE is really fast at shooting, they filmed 100Q within 8 months.
I'm getting impatient, i want to watch it fast, hopefully mid or end of Jan 2020. Until that time, they will have over 2 months to edit. P'Fuse have to done well with this step, i want LB to have better editing than NDFD.
I also heard that they had done with past life scenes, now only modern scenes left.
Right now, with 81Q, we have:
- 14Q for Dvaravati era
- 26Q for Rama V era
- 41Q for Modern era

Last edited: