❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Both James and Taew lost a lot of weight. They are pretty much in sync even with their weight lmao. Fans even joke that are they competing each other?

I'm ok with James but i want Taew to gain back 2-3 kg. Now she is too skinny.
I know.shes cuter with a bit of flesh..please can anyone one give her some feedback about this.She must have done this on purpose but its way too much.

sarNie Adult
Since they have the story at hand, this drama may be ready to film and would entertain us sooner than we've thought. Probably before BPS 2 of Pope/Bella.
There might be a need to rewrite some parts of the screenplay because the hero and heroine don't have that many parts together in the book, or so i am told.

Nueng Dao Fah Diew seemed like they had little romantic parts, but actually, when you observe closely, the amount of romance was ok. Of course i would have wanted more, but it was actually just right. Hope they give us a bit more romance in this Lakorn.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
That would be great to wait if they can add more romantic flavor to it.
About NDFD, I don't know about others, but for me the amount of romance was enough for me. On top of it, it was such a great story as a whole to catch my attention.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
There might be a need to rewrite some parts of the screenplay because the hero and heroine don't have that many parts together in the book, or so i am told.

Nueng Dao Fah Diew seemed like they had little romantic parts, but actually, when you observe closely, the amount of romance was ok. Of course i would have wanted more, but it was actually just right. Hope they give us a bit more romance in this Lakorn.
Oh no...i thought the story was more on PlerngFah/Sitang...am sorry but I found NDFD kind of boring. It was more on history which is why it was less of a hit than GS. I would skip some parts when watching.. If theres a lot of romance, it has a greater chance of having a lot of viewers.

DaoRisa

Oh no...i thought the story was more on PlerngFah/Sitang...am sorry but I found NDFD kind of boring. It was more on history which is why it was less of a hit than GS. I would skip some parts when watching.. If theres a lot of romance, it has a greater chance of having a lot of viewers.
Oh, so NDFD was not a hit? I've thought their both lakorns last year were great. In fact, I didn't watch NDFD until they translate to my native language, and I enjoyed watching as much as GS.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Don't know if we can call Game Sanaeha a hit. Actually NDFD has better rating overall and got nominated in awards. GS just has much more buzz.
Both shows suffered because of various situations.

For NDFD, there is a volleyball competition broadcast so there are some eps has to edit to be shorter (ep 7, ep 9, ep 15, ep 16), some ridiculous cases like ep 7 with only 30mins instead of usual 110mins. Editing of NDFD is quite choppy.
For GS, world cup and missing football team happened.

But overall, i see both shows as success. Not a top hit but both are at top10 rating of ch3 lakorns last year, top search lakorns at google too. View at Mello and youtube are great, especial GS:
Game Sanaeha (Mello: 39,2 milions, youtube: 243 millions)
Neung Dao Fah Diew (Mello: 35,7 milions, youtube: 96,5 millions)
I dont count fin clips.

I'm enjoying and love both NDFD and GS.

It's TV Scene production, if people expect a hot love story like Game Sanaeha, they might be disappointed with Leh Bunpakarn. For me, if romance aspect of this lakorn can be as satisfied as KT/MM then i'm good. If they step up their game and bring more cute/sweet scenes this time then i can't be more thankful.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Don't know if we can call Game Sanaeha a hit. Actually NDFD has better rating overall and got nominated in awards. GS just has much more buzz.
Both shows suffer because of various situations.

For NDFD, there is a volleyball competition broadcast so there are some eps has to edit being shorter (ep 7, ep 9, ep 15, ep 16), some ridiculous cases like ep 7 with only 30mins instead of usual 110mins
For GS, there are world cup and missing football team happened.

But overall, i see both shows as success. Not a top hit but both are in top10 rating of ch3 lakorn last year. View at Mello and youtube are great, especial GS:
I dont count fin clips.

It's TV Scenes production, if people expected a hot love story like Game Sanaeha, they might be disappointed with Leh Bunpakarn. For me, if romance aspect of this lakorn can be as satisfied as KT/MM then i'm good. If they steped up their game and bring more cute/sweet scenes this time then i can't be more thankful.
100% agree. Both of them had their own areas of success.

Yeah, I completely forgot that this was TV Scene. Romance will probably not be that important. There will be some but it won’t be the main focus

Last edited:

DaoRisa

100% agree. Both of them had there own areas of success.

Yeah, I completely forgot that this was TV Scene. Romance will probably not be that important. There will be some but it won’t be the main focus
As long they have more scenes together like NDFD, it will surely satisfy me enough. I really enjoy NDFD as much as I love GS. Good in different taste.

DaoRisa

For NDFD, there is a volleyball competition broadcast so there are some eps has to edit being shorter (ep 7, ep 9, ep 15, ep 16), some ridiculous cases like ep 7 with only 30mins instead of usual 110mins. Editing of NDFD is quite choppy.

But overall, i see both shows as success. Not a top hit but both are at top10 rating of ch3 lakorns last year, top search lakorns at google too. View at Mello and youtube are great, especial GS:
I dont count fin clips.

It's TV Scene production, if people expect a hot love story like Game Sanaeha, they might be disappointed with Leh Bunpakarn. For me, if romance aspect of this lakorn can be as satisfied as KT/MM then i'm good. If they step up their game and bring more cute/sweet scenes this time then i can't be more thankful.
Thanks for your sharing the info.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

For NDFD, there is a volleyball competition broadcast so there are some eps has to edit to be shorter (ep 7, ep 9, ep 15, ep 16), some ridiculous cases like ep 7 with only 30mins instead of usual 110mins. Editing of NDFD is quite choppy.

I dont count fin clips.

Thanks for sharing :).

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't big on NDFD either. I just could not focus or pay attention when watching. It was ok but I think the execution is what threw me off. It was quite sloppy and confusing imo. I did enjoy it but was more overwhelmed with the confusion. I love watching Lakorns when Thai history is involved but this one just jumbled.

In regards to TV scene, each production always has one aspect we know they like to focus on but I never know what to expect for TV Scene lol. I feel like they just want to produce good content. They don't have any particular theme they like to focus on which is good too. I never have high expectations but, they're not a bad production. It's just such a good mystery from them. Though all I got to say is if this plot deals with James having some type of powers too then expect something cheesy. TV scene does such cheesy power/magic stuff lol.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling

I dont count fin clips.

Thanks for the info. Am fine with any production having James & Taew.. i heard from Wanda - Pin will have some revisions done so hopefully we will get a good one & more viewers

DaoRisa

Thanks for the info. Am fine with any production having James & Taew.. i heard from Wanda - Pin will have some revisions done so hopefully we will get a good one & more viewers
Oh sounds cool. I strongly hope that it will be a hit and more viewers cause of JTaew.