[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn(TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Katelyn, Jan 1, 2019.

1. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Wow, if it's true, I will be more than happy to see the fitting pics. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

2. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

If this true, yay awesome :).

Kay123 likes this.
  3. Sakan94

Sakan94 sarNie Egg

This is similar to what i imagined FleungFah as a young journalist. I hope FleungFah's style in this lakorn is youthful but still charming (something like what Lukanai worn at Nan honeymoon is also nice).

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Kay123, sampaguita, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  4. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

This FMV was so cooooool. Thanks.

Kay123, sampaguita and Katelyn like this.
  5. Sakan94

Sakan94 sarNie Egg

It's bit quiet about the supposed fitting and James/Taew has an AIS schedule today. So there might be none or it's not an official fitting, or at least main leads not fitting yet, only for some other actors.

A Tv scene staff updated these pics and said about new job yesterday, so i guess it's related to Leh Bunpakarn.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    New location for new job...เตรียมลุยกันพวกเรา

PleungFah's house or Sitang's house or Kras's father/ Pakboon's adoptive father's house...?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  6. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I come to check the fitting pic too. May be as you said, JJ and Taew are at AIS. Saw their pictures with Bella and Weir as well.

Kay123, sampaguita and SuzieJ like this.
  7. Sakan94

Sakan94 sarNie Egg

P'Pin updated ins with NDFD's director and Anuchyd Sapanphong today at Maleenont Tower, Channel 3, and Anuchyd updated that he has a fitting day today. So i guess, they has fitting for supported roles first.
    Anuchyd might play either Kras's dad or Sitang's uncle/Pakboon's husband.
    Boom Suphaphorn might also in this lakorn since i saw Anuchyd's ins update with her today with background has staffs with clothes stuffs..., Pakboon role?

Kay123, sampaguita and DaoRisa like this.
  8. Sakan94

Sakan94 sarNie Egg

[​IMG]

Nevermind, SiTang and PlerngFah are here.

9. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yay!!! Happy to see our JT back together.

10. Sakan94

Sakan94 sarNie Egg

Don't know if this is official style. They look good. But PlerngFah's style seem so similar with James ỉn real life. Their personality are already have so much in common.:facepalm: Will have hard time to separate PlerngFah and James.
    I have no difficult with that when it comes to Khanthong and Lakanai, also Mangmao and Meunchanok so i can rewatching NDFD and GS happily and forever regardless things happened or might happen with actors in real life.
    Hopefully, i can also successful this time for Leh Bunpakarn.

11. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thanks for sharing this pic @Sakan94. So happy to see JT back again. Love to see their smile. Beautiful.

12. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I've watched NDFD 2 times to get more understanding the story line. I can watch without boring the last 2 lakorns of JT, NDFD and GS. Also the one of PBella, Bo Phe Sunivas. These 3 lakorns are my favorite in 2018.

By the way, what does it mean "Leh Bunpakarn"?

13. Sakan94

Sakan94 sarNie Egg

It means "The deception of historical times" Cr: wanda4jamesji

Kay123, sampaguita, MKfan132 and 3 others like this.
  14. Sakan94

Sakan94 sarNie Egg

[​IMG]

Sitang and PlerngFah look good.
    I heard that because of CH3's new policy, fitting for new lakorns will be done quietly??
    Don't know if they would release official pics for Leh Bunpakarn fitting.

And yesterday is only for modern setting, they should do at least one more for Rama V and Dvaravati era. Khun Pin also said at twitter that they will also do workshop before start filming. Hopefully, there are pics share for fan.

15. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Thanks for sharing :). Glad to JT together again :).

DaoRisa, Kay123 and sampaguita like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Nooo I’m sad :( I love waiting for fitting pictures! It gives us a glimpse of how the chemistry between the pairing will be like

17. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

If they trying to be more discreet with fittings to improve ratings I'm hoping it works. If it doesn't they need to catch on soon and drop the idea of keeping fitting pics I'm too eager lol.

MKfan132, DaoRisa, Kay123 and 2 others like this.
  18. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny