❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
@Sakan94 Thanks for sharing .. The pics of them have a staring contest is so cute :aaaaa:they make my heart weak:love:
Right? I don't understand some people said James/Taew don't have chemistry when even off screen they are this cute.
I know some people might have their own define and bias about on-screen chemistry and might don't like James/Taew pair but to say they don't have chemistry is a stretch.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Oh danggg James looks buff in that black polo.

Awwww, I love their relationship, James seems to really adore Taew.
Yes, they have one of the best platonic man-women celebrity relationships i ever known. And even if it's platonic, it still gives off romantic feeling hehe.

They both look so good in that recording clip. James is huge and manly while Taew is petite and cute.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aww it looks like James is trying to help Taew stay warm in the recording studio. So friggin cute! Can't get enough of their off screen cuteness.
And it's so good that they will get married at the end! That means we get to see their relationship develop romantically!

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Aww it looks like James is trying to help Taew stay warm in the recording studio. So friggin cute! Can't get enough of their off screen cuteness.
And it's so good that they will get married at the end! That means we get to see their relationship develop romantically!
Yes, in novel. Plerngfah and Sitang didn't meet often. Although each encounter is exciting, it makes me a bit regret and longing for more interactions.
For lakorn version, Plerng and Sitang will meet almost everyday (days in Leh Bunpakarn world), they will work alongside each other through out the story. Thanks TV SCENE for increasing chapter for pra'nang, hope they make them as cute as novel ones.

To promote everyone to watch this lakorn, these following are what i think LBPK will be different from other reincarnation lakorns:
- This is a male lead centre lakorn (although ch3 lakorns often get high rating with their female lead-dominant lakorns but reincarnation type usually focus on female character so this is something new).
- It's not chronological order. Modern lifetime is the main setting and looking back other two life times, male leads can see other people past lifes, not just himself (the only similar lalorn i know is Jao Gum Nai Wen).
- Male lead can make other people see the vision/ image of their past lifes too.
- It's not lakorn to solve misunderstood between pra'nang from previous lifes but feuds between them with villians. Pra'nang's love is consistent with no misunderstood.
- P'ek died at two other lifetimes but the first one is a heroic act, the second one is an assassination by mistake. So even they're still sad, i don't think they are as depressed as other reincarnation lakorns when leads died painfully with torture, regression and heartbroken.
- Chemistry/dynamics between pra'nang is different for 3 lifetimes.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 94
Beluga Cafe
Final queue. filming officially ended. Waiting to watch it next year.
From 1st Q at 07.03.2019 to last Q at 24.10.2019, there are total 94 filming days with James has around 77-80Q, Taew has 70Q, pra'nang has about 62-65Q together.
Dvaravati part has 14Q, Rama V part has 26Q, modern part has 54Q.
I will share my detail infomation tracking about Leh Bunpakarn later.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Recording OST
There is a duet from James/Taew. Yeah!!! A. Pin is such a cute person, she listened to fan request about giving James/Taew a couple song. Don't know if it's a new song or special version of "Love never dies". I hope it's new song. James might have a solo song too? Song that Plerngfah sang for Sitang.
That arm rub trying to keep her warm, is way too cute. They need to stop being to adorable offscreen, because it’s not going to help with me missing them :(

Right? I don't understand some people said James/Taew don't have chemistry when even off screen they are this cute.
I know some people might have their own define and bias about on-screen chemistry and might don't like James/Taew pair but to say they don't have chemistry is a stretch.
For those who says these two have no chemistry, I am not sure which Taew and James they are watching :p . Because the Taew and James I watched, they have amazing chemistry both on and off (especially off offscreen :love: )

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Leh Bunpakarn filming date
*Note: Shooting place might not correct. List of actors who were filmed for the day is not completed.
Wow! Girl if I didn’t know better, I would think you are one of the staff from Tv scene with all the information and details you have shared on here from the start of filming to the end ;) Anyway thanks for again sharing and keeping this forum updated. I still can’t believe filming is completed. Only felt like it was yesterday when they did the ceremony blessings and fitting for LBP, now we will probably get to watch it early next year.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
To promote everyone to watch this lakorn, these following are what i think LBPK will be different from other reincarnation lakorns:
- This is a male lead centre lakorn (although ch3 lakorns often get high rating with their female lead-dominant lakorns but reincarnation type usually focus on female character so this is something new).
- It's not chronological order. Modern lifetime is the main setting and looking back other two life times, male leads can see other people past lifes, not just himself (the only similar lalorn i know is Jao Gum Nai Wen).
- Male lead can make other people see the vision/ image of their past lifes too.
- It's not lakorn to solve misunderstood between pra'nang from previous lifes but feuds between them with villians. Pra'nang's love is consistent with no misunderstood.
- P'ek died at two other lifetimes but the first one is a heroic act, the second one is an assassination by mistake. So even they're still sad, i don't think they are as depressed as other reincarnation lakorns when leads died painfully with torture, regression and heartbroken.
- Chemistry/dynamics between pra'nang is different for 3 lifetimes.
It sounds like the one starring by Son and Diana in term of reincarnation type that it focused on male character, and modern lifetime is the main setting then flash back to the past life time. I'm bored to see too many reincarnation types lately. However, I hope this drama will entertain my whole family because we love JamesTaew and their last two dramas were awesome.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
It sounds like the one starring by Son and Diana in term of reincarnation type that it focused on male character, and modern lifetime is the main setting then flash back to the past life time. I'm bored to see too many reincarnation types lately. However, I hope this drama will entertain my whole family because we love JamesTaew and their last two dramas were awesome.
I know about Sataya Tis Tarn, but that lakorn is a bit boring with male lead remember his past life alone by dreaming. The love of pra'nang at modern life isn't well develop, past life ended with misunderstood. It seems p'ek love n'ek only because he know their past life not her real self in this life.
It focused on p'ek but male lead is also quite weak character, not charming enough. I think male leads in reincarnation lakorns often be either a jerk or a coward. It's one of the reason i hasn't enjoying fully any lakorn with this type even with Nakee, Thosapol is such a weak p'ek.

In case of Leh Bunpakarn, Plerngfah is a charming character for sure even if he's not played by James. He is smart, gentle and eloquent. He won't remember past life alone but can make other like Sitang saw it too, not just his life but anyone he tough and not just one life but many many lifetimes. Villains of this lakorn also has similar ability like him (just not as powerful).
Usually reincarnation lakorn has depressed and tiring mood, Leh Bunpakarn in my opinion while being dark and brutal still have delight mood because interaction between pra'nang at modern life is very cute, a rom/com chemistry type. Pra'nang at Rama 5 are very gentle and sweet together. There are no frustration because of misunderstood between pra'nang.
Plerngfah/Uthai/Rawi are all attractive p'ek and Sitang/Sasina are also strong character. Duangkae might be a bit classic Thai women but still also won't let other control her easily.
Also this is not just a lovestory. In fact it is intergrated with serveral values like patriotism, political criticism and other human values. I just hope they can delivery it on-screen with smooth editing because i really like the plot.

Last edited: