❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 87
Wariya Village Villa (Plerngfah's house)
Leh Bunpakarn is near to wrap up filming. I'm super excited to watch it soon, there won't be any other lakorn i would invest this much time and attention for like Leh Bunpakarn, unless James and Taew can be paired up again in new project. By following the filming process, i learned a lot about filmmaking in Thailand and has been enjoyed it a lot. Will miss the expectation for every weekend because of LB when the filming end.
And about the pic of Sitang with Plerng's mom make me wonder if Plerng and Sitang will get married at the end of lakorn since she wears a comfortable dress at Plerng's house and is making desserts. She also wear a ring at ring finger (don't know if it's different with engagement ring with Kras or not). I hope it's true so we can get to see a bit of Sitang and Plerngfah married life. In novel, it ends with Plerng and Sitang just start dating officially.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I hope that means that they get married in modern time :).
You got your wish ;), they are filming wedding scene of Plerngfah and Sitang today at Varavela. I won't post the pic now because it's the big spolier. But if other fans find out that and repost that on sns platfroms then I will post wedding pic of Plerngfah and Sitang here.
Such a good treat from TV SCENE since in novel Plerngfah and Sitang only start dating at the end of novel, hasn't married yet. I'm very happy hehe.
Pra'nang got married at all three lifetimes and at least we have one wedding scene at modern time.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Shooting day 89
VARAVELA Garden Hall
My cuties, gonna miss them so much :sad6:
Leh Bunpakarn will close camera next week View attachment 37312 View attachment 37312
These two are just the cutest:icon12:. Love them:icon12:
Thanks so much @Sakan94 for the consistent updates on this Lakorn. I have mix emotions, I am happy they are wrapping up next week, which mean we will definitely get to see it early next year, but at the same time I am kinda sad :sad6:that we won’t be getting any JiTaew updates each week anymore. I hope they will do lots of promos for this Lakorn together.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
You got your wish ;), they are filming wedding scene of Plerngfah and Sitang today at Varavela. I won't post the pic now because it's the big spolier. But if other fans find out that and repost that on sns platfroms then I will post wedding pic of Plerngfah and Sitang here.
Such a good treat from TV SCENE since in novel Plerngfah and Sitang only start dating at the end of novel, hasn't married yet. I'm very happy hehe.
Pra'nang got married at all three lifetimes and at least we have one wedding scene at modern time.
Yea that is awesome :).