❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I finished Book 3 of novel, will start the first 2 books later. I read from the ending backward but it's still exciting

I will share some of my impressions
I really like Plerngfah and maybe when LB is airing i will have hard time to chose between him and Lakkhanai as my most favourite male lead in lakorn world. I'm happy that all three lakorns that James/Taew are paired up, p'ek is my kind of character, I love Khanthong too, just a bit behind Nai.
They are all genlte and loving but strong and smart person whose love devote to n'ek only.
Before reading novel, i thought Plerng's personality would be similar with James but actually Plerngfah is much more mature than i thought :p
He is a reporter so he has an excellent eloquence. I really like the way he talk when he has arguements/discussions with Sitang, Plerng is actually the one who is more patient and mature. Hope James can express it well.
Of course, Plerngfah is not stern and proper like Nai or Khanthong, he is a bit narcissistic and much more easy-going. But still a mature character.
In novel, he has fighting and gun skills, i underestimated him before because of some spoiler clips from Leh Bunpakarn's filming. Don't know if they degrade his skill a bit in lakorn ver or not.
Sitang is a smart but very stubborn girl, Plerng will hard time with her but i love that. A bit regret that we can not see more the dynamic of them as official couple, just a bit at the end when they start dating after all mysterious ended but it's understandable because of plot. Anyways, everytime they are together, it's exciting and soulful so it's ok.

One more thing, the true value of this novel is to question us whether we are willing to open our heart and mind to see the truth even if it might make we realize that our previous beliefs, faiths and value are actually just lies or tricks that were made up by other. Or we decide to turn blind to protect those beliefs even if they are not true.
Are the history we are reading and learning today is 100% true with what actually happend or we only know and understand it the ways some people (historian, goverment....) want us to understand?

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I finished the novel, Plerng is a bit playboy before he meet Sitang again :nut:
If it's the same in lakorn, he will stay a bit behind Nai in my heart haha.
After read through the content of novel then compare with spoilers from shooting, i think there will be a lot of changes in lakorn version.

I'm so moving because of the love and willing of Sasina for Rawi that she learns and pray to call for his soul to comeback everyday for 10 years until she dies. Her spell that help them to meet each other again and again at other life times.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Sakan94 thanks for your reviews on the novel. Sounds interesting, I really can’t wait to see how everything will play out onscreen. So did you end up getting a hard copy of the novel ? Or are you reading the novel online ?

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
@Sakan94 thanks for your reviews on the novel. Sounds interesting, I really can’t wait to see how everything will play out onscreen. So did you end up getting a hard copy of the novel ? Or are you reading the novel online ?
I read online but not official ebook. This novel hasn't has ebook for sale yet.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
More spoilers for novel content
Present time when pra'nang are adult, from the start to the big final event that solve all mystery is actually a very short period so Plerng and Sitang only meet each other 5 times (Not count when they are children or moments mentioned at ending chapter). When we break down the number of days and events happended at present time, it's just a short period like a couple weeks because there are past life times stories go in between those events.
Like Plerngfah also only meet his enemies Pakboon and Professor. Adul again one time at final event.

Lakorn will be different tho, more events will happen compare to novel for sure

And like i said before P'ek and N'ek name for all their lifetimes: Plerngfah-Sitang, Thiwa-Wanphey, Uthaiyothin-Duangkae, Rawi-Sasina all has meaning as "Sun" and "Moon".
I also want to mention again that how cute and coincident that James was borned at Sunday and Taew at Monday :)
I will share a fun/cute moment between pra'nang related to the meaning of the name. It also shows that Plerng is so pro at flirting o_O

"Khun Plerng!"
She stared at his face, still stunned and was suprised that he suddenly appears in front of her desk like this.
"Oh...Look so shock like this make me wondering that you must thinking about me a lot right?"
Crazy!! Why did he come here.
He also speak like being able to read her thoughts. And how much she was minded because of him that he is able to realize it. No, this man actually just make a cunning respond to her.

"I did not make an appointment with you"
"Now, I just want to meet any history professor but Khun Kriangkai is not available so let me talk to you, Assistant professor Sitang instead". He intone her name before looking at the name plate on the table.
"What does the name of teacher mean?"
She frowned strongly. he asked as for delaying rather than listening to her refusal.
"That's not a question for history teachers"
"I just ask for knowledge. Because the name sounds good, can be able to name for daughter...is also suitable"
So crazy!! Flirting with her like this.
"Meaning as 'Moon'. There are many words have 'Moon' as the meaning. You can take them, don't have to use my name as Sitang, but also 'Ratchaneekorn', 'Sasitorn', 'Chandra', 'Phenpha', 'Deuanpen', 'Duangphen'..."
"Duangkae"
He blurted out that word.
Sitang turned up to the sound of the name and the person who spoke was still at dazed as he didn't understand himself why he called out the word. He just want to call the person in front of him directly with that name.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Sorry to disturb yal but is Phet in here? His profile is shown that he is in this lakorn but I haven't seen any news or photos of him linked to this anywhere. I was starting to wonder if it may had been a mistake or something. Just wanna make sure I'm not missing any of his lakorns, lol.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry to disturb yal but is Phet in here? His profile is shown that he is in this lakorn but I haven't seen any news or photos of him linked to this anywhere. I was starting to wonder if it may had been a mistake or something. Just wanna make sure I'm not missing any of his lakorns, lol.
No, Phet is not in this lakorn.

If Phet in Leh Bunpakarn, he is suitable for Kras Ittiwongsa (Cake's role) tho.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 57

James did an instagram live yesterday during filming break, he went to Taew to sing together at the end. Super cute!!
A bit sad that when Leh Bunpakarn's shooting end, i can not get to see those lovely moments like this often anymore.
Want to see Leh Bunpakarn fast but also don't want the filming end :facepalm:
Hehe but anyway hope LB will start airing around Feb/March next year.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Shooting day 57

James did an instagram live yesterday during filming break, he went to Taew to sing together at the end. Super cute!!
A bit sad that when Leh Bunpakarn's shooting end, i can not get to see those lovely moments like this often anymore.
Want to see Leh Bunpakarn fast but also don't want the filming end :facepalm:
Hehe but anyway hope LB will start airing around Feb/March next year.
We're in the same boat. I have mixed feelings as well. Yes I will definitely miss their bts pictures or videos once filming is done. :sad6:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
We're in the same boat. I have mixed feelings as well. Yes I will definitely miss their bts pictures or videos once filming is done. :sad6:
So it's done filming already? It's fast. Hope they speed up edit it and air early 2020.