❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay. Can someone help me clear the confusion with all these names. So which life time is it that they are Uthai and Duang Kae? Plerng and Sitang are present? So whats the name for the other life time??

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Okay. Can someone help me clear the confusion with all these names. So which life time is it that they are Uthai and Duang Kae? Plerng and Sitang are present? So whats the name for the other life time??
Modern time: Plerngfah and Sitang
Rama 5: Uthaiyothin and Duangkae (life time that we has been seeing most pics from)
Dvaravati (1000 years ago): Rawi and Sasina

In novel there is another life time after Rama V that was mentioned very briefly (just 1-2 pages) so i don't think it will be adapted to drama ver. So don't need to mind about that.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Modern time: Plerngfah and Sitang
Rama 5: Uthaiyothin and Duangkae (life time that we has been seeing most pics from)
Dvaravati (1000 years ago): Rawi and Sasina

In novel there is another life time after Rama V that was mentioned very briefly (just 1-2 pages) so i don't think it will be adapted to drama ver. So don't need to mind about that.
Awesome! Thank you. Definitely going to have to reemer so I don't get too confused. So does that mean we won't see much of the Dvaravati era?

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Awesome! Thank you. Definitely going to have to reemer so I don't get too confused. So does that mean we won't see much of the Dvaravati era?
Yes maybe less than 10% of entire lakorn. I'm fine with it since modern time is the main setting anyway. Rama V and Dvaravati era will be showed as flashback from time to time as puzzle pieces being put together to solve all the mystery.

I guess this lakorn has about 15-16 eps with each ep has about 110min then Dvaravati part about 165 mins/ 175mins screentime at most.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Those pictures in the modern life make me feel relaxing, and yes, they remind me of Nok and Nai.