❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone can recommend good multi-timeline lakorns to watch?

For the sake of Leh Bunpakarn, i'm trying to watch how Thai tv series take on this particular genre.
I watched Tae Pang Korn (Vill&Son), Pbee Kaew Nang Hong (Bella&Great) and Jao Gum Nai Wen (Mew Lalita&Pip)
with fastforward bottom.
Passed Buang Nareumit because of bad reviews and no sub. Might consider King Kasalong of Yaya-JamesM when it's airing, but base on trailer it seems too dramatic for me.
Multi-lifetime and karma are a package so lakorns that deals with reincarnation are usually has a lots of drama :facepalm:.

This genre is difficult to execute well tho :(. For all 3 lakorns that i watched, i did not really like any .

TPK is ok tho i skipped a lot at 2nd life time but at least the romance is cute. For PKNH, i only trully watch entire scenes at 3rd life while watching with fastforward bottom for the rest. JGNW is a well-done one but that lakorn is purely about karma things/stuffs which make me feel tired while watching. Maybe that how i think about karma or dramatic plot in lakorns in general, instead of feeling the tension or touching, learning life lessons, i just feel it's tiring.

With TPK and PKBH, they show multi lifes according to the chronological order when Leh Bunpakarn would be modern time with flashback of two previous lifes (more like JGNW and Buang Nareumit style)

So the thing for Leh Bunpakarn is, it has a lot of poteintal but is also very ricky. For it to be a good one, things i concern about: smooth editing between all life times, pra'nang has enough scenes together (could be any type of scenes which doesn't necessary to be super sweet all the time), interesting villians not just pure evil or over top crazy one and not too tacky CGI.

PS: Ah i also watch Roy Mai, as much as i love Aum-Aff after Botan Gleep Sudtai, i still need fast forward a lot.
Been so busy with Krong Karm I almost forgot to check up in this thread. If you're looking for some lifetime lakorns I also recommend Buang Banjanthorn and Duay Raeng Atthitarn. Although I recommend both the old versions because they were way better than the remakes. Maybe try Tawee Pope too. Tawee Pope and Buang Banjathorn are a bit different in the sense where both N'ek travel back in time but its somewhat similiar to these life time stuff.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Been so busy with Krong Karm I almost forgot to check up in this thread. If you're looking for some lifetime lakorns I also recommend Buang Banjanthorn and Duay Raeng Atthitarn. Although I recommend both the old versions because they were way better than the remakes. Maybe try Tawee Pope too. Tawee Pope and Buang Banjathorn are a bit different in the sense where both N'ek travel back in time but its somewhat similiar to these life time stuff.
Thanks you for your recommend, i want to watch the original ver too but i dont think i can find sources with engsub. I think i will wait for upcoming lifetime lakorns CH3 offers this year. (I think there are at least 3 lakorns with that genre)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks you for your recommend, i want to watch the original ver too but i dont think i can find sources with engsub. I think i will wait for upcoming lifetime lakorns CH3 offers this year. (I think there are at least 3 lakorns with that genre)
Ahh I see. Buang Banjathorn 2017 with Mai and Mario was okay but no wow factor. There's subs for that if you ever decide to watch. Oh! & 2 spirits love with Mario and Mint C. was super good. It was more light hearted though than these dark plots lol. Yeah I think 3 for sure. Klin Kasalong. Plerng Pra Tien and I forgot what the other one was.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile

Young Sitang and PlerngFah
For 3 lakorns that James and Taew were paired up, their characters all have childhood part.

If NDFD keep the story exactly like novel then Khanthong and Mangmao would also be childhood friend like Sitang-PlerngFah or Nok-Nai. But i like how the script change for that part. And what funny is actually in original novel, Nai and Nok did not meet when they are children but at the time when they has already grown up, not long before Nok went to study abroad. :celebrate16:I also like this change.

Has always enjoying "first time" scenes between pra'nang especially the first meeting so LBPK might have a lot of first meeting scenes between pra'nang to fullfill my desire :) Sitang-PlerngFah first meeting when they are children and when they are adult, Uthai and Duangkae first meeting, Rawi and Sasina first meeting.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Young Sitang and PlerngFah
For 3 lakorns that James and Taew were paired up, their characters all have childhood part.

If NDFD keep the story exactly like novel then Khanthong and Mangmao would also be childhood friend like Sitang-PlerngFah or Nok-Nai. But i like how the script change for that part. And what funny is actually in original novel, Nai and Nok did not meet when they are children but at the time when they has already grown up, not long before Nok went to study abroad. :celebrate16:I also like this change.

Has always enjoying "first time" scenes between pra'nang especially the first meeting so LBPK might have a lot of first meeting scenes between pra'nang to fullfill my desire :) Sitang-PlerngFah first meeting when they are children and when they are adult, Uthai and Duangkae first meeting, Rawi and Sasina first meeting.
Aww cute :).

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Plerng's action scenes. These are either be taken today (19/04) or shootingday12 (12/04).
I'm not sure which day but it's more likely today shooting pics.
Ps: It's Shootingday14 (19/04) according to staff

Cr: A.Pin ins

From JJ's ins pics, seem like they were filmed at a train station for a night scene. An action scene at train station? It would be interesting to see.
Yesterday, they only filming at night for a bar/pub scene. It might be an investigate scene of channel 6's crime reporter team.
This lakorn has a lot of elements (like they has almost everything here), i hope it can be delivered and become a fresh/well-made lakorn.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Plerng's action scenes. These are either be taken today (19/04) or shootingday12 (12/04).
I'm not sure which day but it's more likely today shooting pics.
Ps: It's Shootingday14 (19/04) according to staff

Cr: A.Pin ins

From JJ's ins pics, seem like they were filmed at a train station for a night scene. An action scene at train station? It would be interesting to see.
Yesterday, they only filming at night for a bar/pub scene. It might be an investigate scene of channel 8's crime reporter team.
This lakorn has a lot of elements (like they has almost everything here), i hope it can be delivered and become a fresh/well-made lakorn.
Thank you. It seems they focus more in modern life than the other two. Is it going to be an action? Hope they will have more sweet scenes between JJ and Taew in all 3 lives.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you. It seems they focus more in modern life than the other two. Is it going to be an action? Hope they will have more sweet scenes between JJ and Taew in all 3 lives.
Yes, Plerng and Sitang are main p'ek and n'ek with modern life is the main setting. P'Fuse (director) said modern part will have about 70-80% of this lakorn while Rama V and Dvaravati have 20-30% remain and Rama V will have more part than Dvaravati. (But now they are focusing on filming Rama V part more).

Like i said before this lakorn has a lot elements. Beside the main multi-life genre, we also have some sub-genres like political, investigative-adventure, action, romance with some light comedy. Historical for Rama V part. Religion fantasy and magic for Dvaravati part which required CG. There will be some horror elements too.

So romance is not the focus, don't expect to have many sweet scenes. But the love of pra'nang is the core of lakorn so we can feel they have deep love for each other and have special bond. The dynamic of pra'nang will be different between modern and past lifes too. Uthai-Duangkae, Rawi-Sasina are sweet and proper while Plerngfah-Sitang will have some bickering. Audience might divide into 2 teams: team Uthai-Duangkae or team Plerngfah-Sitang :). I think now i'm still team Plerng-Sitang.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, Plerng and Sitang are main p'ek and n'ek with modern life is the main setting. P'Fuse (director) said modern part will have about 70-80% of this lakorn while Rama V and Dvaravati have 20-30% remain and Rama V will have more part than Dvaravati. (But now they are focusing on filming Rama V part more).

Like i said before this lakorn has a lot elements. Beside the main multi-life genre, we also have some sub-genres like political, investigative-adventure, action, romance with some light comedy. Historical for Rama V part. Religion fantasy and magic for Dvaravati part which required CG. There will be some horror elements too.

So romance is not the focus, don't expect to have many sweet scenes. But the love of pra'nang is the core of lakorn so we can feel they have deep love for each other and have special bond. The dynamic of pra'nang will be different between modern and past lifes too. Uthai-Duangkae, Rawi-Sasina are sweet and proper while Plerngfah-Sitang will have some bickering. Audience might divide into 2 teams: team Uthai-Duangkae or team Plerngfah-Sitang :). I think now i'm still team Plerng-Sitang.
Thank you. Will trust TV Scene, like NuengDao Fah Diew, even the romance was no focus, but I could still feel the special deep love toward each other. I love NDFD a lot, and hope I will love this drama even more since I am now one of JJ big fans.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shootingday15 (21/04/2019)

Channel 6's crime reporter team
1570432041039.png
Cr: topdaraneenute

They filmed at rightman co.,ltd building, i think they used it as office for Plerng's reporter team. It's channel 6 why my mind keep thinking it as channel 8 :fighting3:

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
No matter what outcome of this lakorn, it will be special for me for sure. This is the first and probably will be the only lakorn that i pay attention closely from the time it's still a rumor till the last broadcast (as i decide to follow this lakorn until the end no matter what).

Here is cute scene of Plerng and Sitang (as a child) in novel, i used Google translate to roughly understand it. But it's still very cute and i wonder how Plerng's child actor can play Plerng because he is very mature even as a young age (cos he can remember his past lifes). @Katelyn if you don't mind, can you help me provide eng trans for this spoiler?

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
No matter what outcome of this lakorn, it will be special for me for sure. This is the first and probably will be the only lakorn that i pay attention closely from the time it's still a rumor till the last broadcast (as i decide to follow this lakorn until the end no matter what).

Here is cute scene of Plerng and Sitang (as a child) in novel, i used Google translate to roughly understand it. But it's still very cute and i wonder how Plerng's child actor can play Plerng because he is very mature even as a young age (cos he can remember his past lifes). @Katelyn if you don't mind, can you help me provide eng trans for this spoiler?

Ahh you bought the book?! Did you buy all 3 or just one?? I plan on buying it just to have bc I can't read Thai lol but just wanted to know how it is. Can you read Thai?

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Ahh you bought the book?! Did you buy all 3 or just one?? I plan on buying it just to have bc I can't read Thai lol but just wanted to know how it is. Can you read Thai?
Unfortunately, i don't own any books (i love to have them tho but i haven't had a change to go to Thailand yet) nor i can read Thai. I used google translate to understand pieces of novel were shared at sns by fans.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Unfortunately, i don't own any books (i love to have them tho but i haven't had a change to go to Thailand yet) nor i can read Thai. I used google translate to understand pieces of novel were shared at sns by fans.
Ahh I see. Okay. I've been trying to purchase the books but I'm hesitant bc there's 3 books to this Lakorn. I've purchased a few other books to have and I google translate some stuff too lol so it's okay. Grateful to have google translate.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone, especially @Sakan94 for the constant update on the progress for this Lakorn. Anyway thought I would share I had a chance to meet Taew on my recent Bangkok Trip, 4 times in 2 weeks :facepalm: yeah you could consider me a stalker Hahahah :p (seriously I was not stalking lolz) She is such a beauty, I was speechless when I saw her. Yep she was gorgeous, I thought she was already pretty onscreen. But she actually looked 10X prettier in person ..