❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
While I'm waiting impatiently for ancient fitting pics, i did a little research about Dvaravati's style.

Here are some references:
First, one candidate of Miss Thailand 2018 wear a costume base on fashion of Dvaravati period

Second, some design from kijjalapho (She should be the person incharge for designing ancient costume for Leh Banpakarn too) base on Dvaravati period for some events

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
While I'm waiting impatiently for ancient fitting pics, i did a little research about Dvaravati's style.

Here is some references:
First, one candidate of Miss Thailand 2018 wear a costume base on fashion of Dvaravati period

Second, some design from kijjalapho (She should be the person incharge for designing ancient costume for Leh Banpakarn too) base on Dvaravati period for some events

@Sakan94 thanks for the update. I am really loving the Dvaravati period costume. I can’t wait to see their period fitting pics .

I am loving James and Taew modern look.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
- Shooting Day5 (23.03.2019)
- Actors: James, Cake, Boom

Pra'nang hasn't filming together yet. :rolleyes:
Taew would done with P'Bird concerts this weekend, hopefully there are some pics for share scenes between Uthai and Duangkae next week.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
- Shooting Day5 (23.03.2019)
- Actors: James, Cake, Boom

Pra'nang hasn't filming together yet. :rolleyes:
Taew would done with P'Bird concerts this weekend, hopefully there are some pics for share scenes between Uthai and Duangkae next week.
Yes, I am hoping for the same to see JiTaew.
I'v noticed not many of James' fcs are posting bts pictures. The production person (@pububoo ig) posted the above picture but deleted it soon after. And the same thing with the day 1 ig story by Tao. I posted it and tagged her. Soon after, she asked me to delete it. She said the production company and Ch3 are a bit strict about sharing pictures bts or what not.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I am hoping for the same to see JiTaew.
I'v noticed not many of James' fcs aren't posting bts pictures. The production person (@pububoo ig) posted the above picture but deleted it soon after. And the same thing with the day 1 ig story by Tao. I posted it and tagged her. Soon after, she asked me to delete it. She said the production company and Ch3 are a bit strict about sharing pictures bts or what not.
It's this production only lmao. (Other lakorns that are filming right now has tons of updates). James's Payakorn Sorn Ruk also has a lot of updates from staffs, actors and James himself. I never saw any lakorn this secretly. If you compare it to NDFD, it is a huge different. I need to follow very closely to all staffs sns accounts to find out if that day they are filming or not and mostly we only have background, far-focus pics. A.Pin updates of James mostly come from Day 1 at Khaoyai :rolleyes:. I'm guessing maybe they want to keep spoilers since right now they are filming Rama V part. (Ancient plot should be keep secret??). Even stylist has to crop clothes part when she updated pics with actors.

Hope we get more update when we move on to modern part. And please give me Uthai-Duangkae pics soon.