❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
@pin21yrs posted on IG
เมื่อวานเสียแรงไปเยอะ วันนี้เลยต้องบำรุงกันหน่อย
Translation:
He must be so exhausted from yesterday so today we have to nourish him a bit.
I can't wait to see them in their period clothing!!
Oh...they start shooting now???????

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm squealing even more now. They're so cute together and so playful. Thank goodness for these two. After seeing them both in real life my feelings have definitely changed . I'm more ecstatic and excited about this pairing!! I can't wait to see how filming goes. Might go purchase the book soon just to have. lol. Wishing I could read Thai so bad now.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I'm squealing even more now. They're so cute together and so playful. Thank goodness for these two. After seeing them both in real life my feelings have definitely changed . I'm more ecstatic and excited about this pairing!! I can't wait to see how filming goes. Might go purchase the book soon just to have. lol. Wishing I could read Thai so bad now.
Yes, I feel so lucky as a fan of James/Taew being an on-screen pair. All their cooperations are different in genre and period. NDFD is a historical/ period lakorn while GS is a slap kiss/ modern one. These two lakorns are filming simultaneously and broadcast back to back, such a special case that not easy to experience. Now they has a multi lifetime lakorn with both modern and ancient setting (the past lifes's period are also different with NDFD). And LBPK's genre is sci-fi/investigation.

If they ever get to pair up again in the future (i know that i'm becoming gready but let's me dream), i hope it's different genre again. My top three options are a rom-com lakorn or a thriller crime movie or a slide of life/ urban angst/ 90s Hong Kong movie-like movie.

My complaint with Thai lakorns/ tvseries is that it's limited with genre and storyline. Thai tvseries need to try more other genre instead of making lakorns with foreign country setting if they want something different. It's so awkward to watch.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Day 1 Filming Update
Khun Uthaiyothin

Cr: https://www.instagram.com/p/ButBchUlAea/

According to their ins, actors that also started their first filming today are Boom, Oh Anuchyd, Cake.

The place they filmed today is Villa Musee Khaoyai. I guess it's Uthai's family house or Duangkae's house since it must be a rich family. Pics i searched from Google

Happy to know they start filming now.
This beautiful house seems an historical house. Stunning!

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Day 2 is still shooting at Villa Musee Khaoyai with Boom, Oh. Cake and James had left for schedule at Bangkok.
Day 3 Update
Shooting at Ancient City of Kamphaeng Saen. While following this lakorn, i will keep track all shooting sites as much as possile. (For future traveling plan purpose)

Cr: A. Pin twitter
This scene looks so scary. I really don't like Thai drama/ movie horror elements.

James's interview about ancient fitting (video filmed at Day1)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1OJUagqBg/

Last edited:

DaoRisa

This is from Day 1 Shooting, because the backdrop is from Villa Musee Khaoyai. Khun Uthai was sitting at this place.

Fitting was shoot at Ancient city.
what a beautiful setting! I feel the fresh air from the green around it. Thanks for sharing.