❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Haha A Pin loves to update a bit by bit. This is first fitting and Sitang only. Don't know if there are ones for Plerng Fah, pra'nang and other characters, and also upcoming fittings?/
With editing of this video, Sitang is cool, feel more as an official magazine shooting than a lakorn fitting. First style is very suitable as an archeology professor when other two are quite lovely.
Thanks for sharing! Loving Sitang look already. Hope they will reveal Plerng Fah fitting soon.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Haha A Pin loves to update a bit by bit. This is first fitting and Sitang only. Don't know if there are ones for Plerng Fah, pra'nang and other characters, and also upcoming fittings?/
With editing of this video, Sitang is cool, feel more as an official magazine shooting than a lakorn fitting. First style is very suitable as an archeology professor when other two are quite lovely.
Awe! she looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thanks for sharing :).

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

This is the relationship chart i made by myself so there might be a lot of incorrect infomation (it's channel 6 instead of channel 8,...).

It's finally March, and they will start shooting soon.
Awesome! Thanks for the chart. Made me more understanding everyone's role (used to think about Por role).

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

This is the relationship chart i made by myself so there might be a lot of incorrect infomation (it's channel 6 instead of channel 8,...).

It's finally March, and they will start shooting soon.
Wow! This is awesome .

Cute! I like playful bickering JiTaew like some first eps of NDFD and some moments at GS.
Tomorrow (3/3) will be ancient fitting then 7/3 will open the camera :cheer:. I'm excited.
JiTaew fitting is so cute, I have been waiting to see their fitting. It seem like Sitang and PlerngFah characters is a lot like JiTaew in real life :pancarta: thanks for sharing @Sakan94