❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
@shiela marie No need to apologized, just ask for consideration. I know this forum is quite open, people can go off topic all the time.

But if it's possible, people can disscuss personal issues at individual thread to avoid drive lakorn thead in different way (which happened in many lakorn threads).

Personally, i usually don't want to know about actor's life to watch their lakorn at fullest. It's difficult for me to believe they are their characters if i'm too familiar with their real life.

Last edited:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
@shiela marie No need to apologized, just ask for consideration. I know this forum is quite open, people can go off topic all the time.

But if it's possible, people can disscuss personal issues at individual thread to avoid drive lakorn thead in different way (which happended in many lakorn threads).

Personally, i'm usually don't want to know about actor's life to watch their lakorn at fullest. It's difficult for me to believe they are their characters if i'm too familiar with their real life.
I was a bit off topic i know hence the apology, i didn't mean to offend anyone I love James and taew's chemistry on screen.And I didn't mean i'm not posting here anymore i meant I will only comment about the lakorn and not James or Taew. Anyway found the right thread for my fave.(Taew) thanks for sharing.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile

News about blessing ceremony.

For storywise, i'm very curious about the religion mythology at 1000 years ago part. Did Thao Rawi's power has something related to Buddhist and Hindu? Since the synopsis mention the totem "Harihara", i'm trying to read more about those Hindu gods while waiting for this lakorn. :D

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

News about blessing ceremony.

For storywise, i'm very curious about the religion mythology at 1000 years ago part. Did Thao Rawi's power has something related to Buddhist and Hindu? Since the synopsis mention the totem "Harihara", i'm trying to read more about those Hindu gods while waiting for this lakorn. :D
What page is the storyline on?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Cute poster, bottom pic arouse my desire of a rom-com lakorn with James and Taew.

This time, TV Scene is so stingy with fitting pics unlike NDFD or their other lakorn. And where is the past timeline's fitting pics?
JT would be cute in a rom-com. I love me some Rom-com's.

I dont think TV Scene is being quite stingy but it may just be part of Ch3's new marketing plan to create more buzz for their future lakorns.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Cute poster, bottom pic arouse my desire of a rom-com lakorn with James and Taew.

This time, TV Scene is so stingy with fitting pics unlike NDFD or their other lakorns. And where are the past timeline's fitting pics?
Thanks for sharing, bottom pic so adorable :love:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Duang Kae and Uthai has a child name "นล".
Lakkanai and Muenchanok has a son name "นนท์".
But both are spelled as "Non". :risas3:
Don't know if the name of the child will the same at lakorn version.

They hasn't yet done fitting for Rama V and Dvaravati, will do more fitting before open camera at begining of March Cr: A Pin. So i expect some new fitting pics being shared during next 2 weeks.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

They hasn't yet done fitting for Rama V and Dvaravati, will do more fitting before open camera at begining of March Cr: A Pin. So i expect some new fitting pics being shared during next 2 weeks.
Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see more fitting pics.:cheer::cheer::cheer:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see more fitting pictures :).

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks for the update!

In regards to the spoiler, I hope they do! It'll be fate for sure. LOL.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

It's no coincidence that they have a child named NON in both GS and this lakorn. LOL

I really want to see the fitting pictures, but I will be patient and wait for them to release it once we're closer to the end of filming and airing date.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile

Haha A Pin loves to update a bit by bit. This is first fitting and Sitang only. Don't know if there are ones for Plerng Fah, pra'nang and other characters, and also upcoming fittings?/
With editing of this video, Sitang is cool, feel more as an official magazine shooting than a lakorn fitting. First style is very suitable as an archeology professor when other two are quite lovely.