[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Tik's wife Peach is expecting a second child so maybe he wants to spend time taking care of his family.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't think Tik is being replaced. I think New is the 2nd guy, the one that is half-white.

The last time Peach was pregnant I think Tik went off into the jungle so...Tik's also set to play Dang Duang Haruthai with Kim, comfirmed by Kim herself. Be interesting to see Tik/Yaya vs Tik/Kim.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Tik normally will accept only one lakorn at a time.

Maybe he'll accept more than one now since he has a growing family to support.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Tik is being replaced. I think New is the 2nd guy, the one that is half-white.

The last time Peach was pregnant I think Tik went off into the jungle so...Tik's also set to play Dang Duang Haruthai with Kim, comfirmed by Kim herself. Be interesting to see Tik/Yaya vs Tik/Kim.
Wait they're really remaking that lakorn again, and Kim and Tik have been cast? Wow didn't know that

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
A remake? Don't think I've seen this one, what kinda of series? Who were the previous actors?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Don't know when this will start filming.

Tik is filming a new lakorn with Mew Nitha this year and with Kim next year.

Yaya will start filming Nakee 2 the movie soon.

Wow, Tik is on the roll with all top actresses.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
considering that the same director is doing both this lakorn and Yaya's movie, I think they might wanna finish filming the movie first before starting on the lakorn. In the meantime, Yaya can work on the movie and one of her other new lakorns :confused12:

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hope one of her new lakorns is Prick Fah.

The Thais were so excited and screamed for Prick Fah when they watched her action scenes in LLSR.
They gave her high praise for great fighting style, forms, and facial expressions.

The script is being written right now. Hope it will be done soon.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
If this is true then tik will be working with all kim, Yaya and mew next year, the dudes lucky but seriously I kind of don't care for him anymore :(

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Well I rather Tik then some of the others senior actors. I mean I would rather Ken in this rather than Tik. LOL but if not Tik is fine as long as it's no other stiff actor.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is pra'ek supposed to be much older than nang'ek in this lakorn? What about Mario? He doesn't have anything lined up after his lakorn with Mai Davika right? Saw Mario and Yaya at the LV event and they looked good together. What does Mario have to do to get a role with YaYa? :)

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
There're a rumour Yaya will play with Mario in Plick Fah. But it still remains unknown that's true or not.
thats trueee! I think Plick Fah's poor producers have been waiting for Yaya's cue that they decided not to cast any male lead until Yaya is free :facepalm: If only LLSR didnt take forever to finish filming :BangHead: