[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'll check it out although I'm not a Yaya fan. I like the era lakorn. Would be interesting to see who's going to be the pr'aek.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
The first thing that came to mind when watching that clip was huh? P'Off and Yaya worked with each other 6 years ago? And then I remembered yes, of course she made a cameo in Wayupak Montra lol. I sincerely hope that the elders confirm this lakorn in order for them to collobrate with each other for once. They've already denied that opportunity twice where both projects were suppose to be with Ananda so may third times the charm.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na kha for sharing the clip. I just saw it at Pantip Thai Forum.

Wow, can't believe Pe Off and Pe Dang, his wife have been waiting for Yaya for more than five years!

He said he is still hoping and waiting for her and hope the channel will allow it.
Pe Off is one of the top producers of CH3, and his lakorns have received good buzz and good ratings like Nakee and Thong Neur Kao, but he's still can't get Yaya's queue.

On the other hands, Pe Mam of No Problem has gotten Yaya in more than 5 or 6 lakorns already like Duang Jai Akanee, Torranee Neeni Krai Krong, Dao Reung, Neung Nai Suang, Lelub Salab Rang, and a new one with James Ma.

When people heard that Yaya is rumored to be in this one, they have gone out and bought the novel. Read that many book stores already ran out of prints.

wow!!!!! Act Art has been waiting her for 5 years

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is Yaya even available? The one with P'Mam is confirmed and I thought she had Plick Fah. Is that one confirmed? Cause if so, I don't see where she can do this one.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Is Yaya even available? The one with P'Mam is confirmed and I thought she had Plick Fah. Is that one confirmed? Cause if so, I don't see where she can do this one.
That's what I'm thinking, this girl is getting scripts left to right. Good for her! I think actors can film 3 lakorns at a time right? Hasn't Ken T done that before?

P

PrincessKarina

That's what I'm thinking, this girl is getting scripts left to right. Good for her! I think actors can film 3 lakorns at a time right? Hasn't Ken T done that before?
Right I think so. But it seemed Ken T was one of the very few actors who filmed 3 lakorns at a time. That's a lot! Lol :)

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
The one with P'Mam and James Ma is scheduled for next year so once Yaya wraps up with LLSR, she'll have the queue to film with P'Off from Thursday to Sunday. It's crazy how all these producers like Anne, P'Off, P'Nong and P'Nok have been waiting over 4-5 years for her availability yet the elders are always approving her projects with P'Mam

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't get how P'Mam has been getting her like crazy too. I don't think their schedules get filled up to 5 years ahead. Maybe she's more lenient towards Mam cause they're close now. Just like Kim with Anne. I keep saying this but I'm sure the stars get to choose if they are willing to work with a production too, they're high in demand, I'm sure they have a say, not just ch3 just like with LSR, Mam said she called Nadech and he agreed.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Khoon Off said his wife Pe Dang has been talking to Yaya and her mom. They're just waiting for the channel.

Regarding actors poll, Pe Da of Lakorn Thai or the producer of Kleun Cheevit has made a request of Pe Dang to cast Mai??, the guy in the opening scene with Yaya in KC as a P'EK.
So far, we have Great, Toey, Mai??, Mario, Ken P. and Top J.
people also mentioned Poh N.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Khoon Off said his wife Pe Dang has been talking to Yaya and her mom. They're just waiting for the channel.

Regarding actors poll, Pe Da of Lakorn Thai or the producer of Kleun Cheevit has made a request of Pe Dang to cast Mai??, the guy in the opening scene with Yaya in KC as a P'EK.
So far, we have Great, Toey, Mai??, Mario, Ken P. and Top J.
people also mentioned Poh N.
Not bad, they were cute! Maybe with Ken P, I never thought of them before, or Mario maybe, but he kinda bores me lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yaya will have a lakorn with Act Art in the future, it is in the talk stage right now, but unlikely that it is Lai Kinnaree. It could be another novel in the series though because they bought rights to an entire series.

mimiou91

sarNie Egg

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh Tik. I want Yaya to work with people her own age, not Tik. I will say again that Tik hasn't had chemistry with anyone since Aff. Tik is too old and short for her.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gosh Tik. I want Yaya to work with people her own age, not Tik. I will say again that Tik hasn't had chemistry with anyone since Aff. Tik is too old and short for her.
oh no..thats sucks! I thought that since hes an experienced senior actor, he would be a good partner with Yaya :(

nalyli

sarNie Egg
When I watch Tik drama with Davika, his acting is not very strong and no chemistry. I understand it's P'Off decision if he choose him. At least Yaya pair up with someone new. The storyline seem interesting can't wait.