[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Is Act Art always secretive about their production? It's been a year and we hardly see or hear anything about this larkorn. It's kinda weird that they don't want to attract people's attention.

rae

sarNie Adult
Filming is halted because of script issues, they're going to make adjustments to the mystery and suspense parts.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Omg this gonna take forever to complete. The one with bow and nadech will probably air first.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Hi guys!:) do you know the date when the drama will be aired according to plan? cause I saw in P'Nadech's interview that they are still waiting for the script but they still try their best to make it aired according to plan. I really can't wait for this drama btw.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hi guys!:) do you know the date when the drama will be aired according to plan? cause I saw in P'Nadech's interview that they are still waiting for the script but they still try their best to make it aired according to plan. I really can't wait for this drama btw.
They havent complete the script yet i dont know what takes so long for them to complete. so maybe 2022 lol. I bet they just filming 20 to 30 percent of the story

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone. I’m trying to find a home for NY magazine. I have a lots of their magazine. So if anyone is interested in some please message me. I live in Stockton, Ca. If anyone is near my area I can deliver or can come by and pick it up.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Здравствуйте,давно не была здесь. Очень соскучилась по своей любимой паре. Давайте сделаем эту страничку вновь активной...

NYwarrior

sarNie Egg
Hello Everyone. I’m trying to find a home for NY magazine. I have a lots of their magazine. So if anyone is interested in some please message me. I live in Stockton, Ca. If anyone is near my area I can deliver or can come by and pick it up.
Hi dear fellow NYer I would love to but I'm not sure If I'm too late or not yet it's been 3to4 yrs since I don't visit AF forum I even forgot my pw of my old account.I really wish to own those old NY old mags are those mags in English? I hope so I'll be in Van Nuys St Vallejo LA North Hollywood on August 2021 God willing I'm from the Philippines dear....are you near in my location?I hope so please message me in my inbox thanks

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Filming for this lakorn completed on April 3
Yaya's IG Post:
http://instagr.am/p/Cb5TEXnJ-32/

Looks like this is confirmed to air during the second half of this year! We'll get more info on June 10th during the Vic Big 3. There is a short clip of Nadech and Yaya in the promo.

Event posted on Instagram by CH3
VIC BIG 3 2022 - June 10 at 08:00 a.m.
Watch on Ch3Thailand FB live and Ch3plus

CH3's IG Post:
http://instagr.am/p/CePlNdMPx2c/

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
The teaser make me so excited to watch. they did a good job over one minute teaser and the acting is superb !

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
October?!! Goodness...more waiting but not gonna lie, trailer looks dramatic. been waiting for dramatic Nadech.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Haven't been able to finish a Nadech/Yaya lakorn since their 2nd one but this one looks great! Have high hopes considering it is Act Art. Reminds me a bit of those ancient detective C-dramas. Yaya is on a roll this year, with this one and the one with Mario, both of which look like surefire hits.

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone,
I live in the United States and would love to know where I can purchase NY Merchandise. I usually get mines from ethaicd.com. Please let me know if there are other sites where I can purchase them or any instagramer that lives in Thailand that are willing to make the purchase. I will pay for all expenses. Thank you!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hi Everyone,
I live in the United States and would love to know where I can purchase NY Merchandise. I usually get mines from ethaicd.com. Please let me know if there are other sites where I can purchase them or any instagramer that lives in Thailand that are willing to make the purchase. I will pay for all expenses. Thank you!
I find it really hard to find any other sites than Ethaicd (I live in Canada). There is another option as well if you want to buy from any Thai accounts on Instagram, other social media, Thai websites, etc, Ethaicd also will contact those sellers and buy items for you as well. I get Ethaicd to buy things from Shopee for me all the time.