[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Filming for this lakorn completed on April 3
Yaya's IG Post:
http://instagr.am/p/Cb5TEXnJ-32/

Looks like this is confirmed to air during the second half of this year! We'll get more info on June 10th during the Vic Big 3. There is a short clip of Nadech and Yaya in the promo.

Event posted on Instagram by CH3
VIC BIG 3 2022 - June 10 at 08:00 a.m.
Watch on Ch3Thailand FB live and Ch3plus

CH3's IG Post:
http://instagr.am/p/CePlNdMPx2c/

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
The teaser make me so excited to watch. they did a good job over one minute teaser and the acting is superb !

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
October?!! Goodness...more waiting but not gonna lie, trailer looks dramatic. been waiting for dramatic Nadech.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Haven't been able to finish a Nadech/Yaya lakorn since their 2nd one but this one looks great! Have high hopes considering it is Act Art. Reminds me a bit of those ancient detective C-dramas. Yaya is on a roll this year, with this one and the one with Mario, both of which look like surefire hits.

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone,
I live in the United States and would love to know where I can purchase NY Merchandise. I usually get mines from ethaicd.com. Please let me know if there are other sites where I can purchase them or any instagramer that lives in Thailand that are willing to make the purchase. I will pay for all expenses. Thank you!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hi Everyone,
I live in the United States and would love to know where I can purchase NY Merchandise. I usually get mines from ethaicd.com. Please let me know if there are other sites where I can purchase them or any instagramer that lives in Thailand that are willing to make the purchase. I will pay for all expenses. Thank you!
I find it really hard to find any other sites than Ethaicd (I live in Canada). There is another option as well if you want to buy from any Thai accounts on Instagram, other social media, Thai websites, etc, Ethaicd also will contact those sellers and buy items for you as well. I get Ethaicd to buy things from Shopee for me all the time.

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
I find it really hard to find any other sites than Ethaicd (I live in Canada). There is another option as well if you want to buy from any Thai accounts on Instagram, other social media, Thai websites, etc, Ethaicd also will contact those sellers and buy items for you as well. I get Ethaicd to buy things from Shopee for me all the time.
Thank you!! That's good to know that he can purchase things that are not just on the website.

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg