[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Этот форум стал не так активен, как раньше.Это расстраивает. Нет никаких обновлений и новостей о моей любимой паре. Что происходит???

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LK isn't listed for next year's lakorn lineup... good lol No updates except khun dang saying they're still making adjustments to the characters, it's gonna be a long shoot lol. I knew their deadline for next year was ludicrous lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
No update on this yet? Did this come to a halt too currently? :/

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Is Act Art always secretive about their production? It's been a year and we hardly see or hear anything about this larkorn. It's kinda weird that they don't want to attract people's attention.

rae

sarNie Juvenile
Filming is halted because of script issues, they're going to make adjustments to the mystery and suspense parts.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Hopefully they make it more suspenseful and change it to where there's more romance in it too.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Hi guys!:) do you know the date when the drama will be aired according to plan? cause I saw in P'Nadech's interview that they are still waiting for the script but they still try their best to make it aired according to plan. I really can't wait for this drama btw.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hi guys!:) do you know the date when the drama will be aired according to plan? cause I saw in P'Nadech's interview that they are still waiting for the script but they still try their best to make it aired according to plan. I really can't wait for this drama btw.
They havent complete the script yet i dont know what takes so long for them to complete. so maybe 2022 lol. I bet they just filming 20 to 30 percent of the story