[Ch3] Kularb Tud Petch (Chonlumpi) : Top Jaron / Wawwa Nicharee

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I agree Smilez. Phet very much deserves a chance to be praek. As far as I'm concerned, he's suppose to be in the next big project for Ch 3 next year and so I hope there will be no changes. On the other hand, I love the idea of him pairing with Kao since I adore her from the Hormone series. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I was feeling the same! Why is Phet still supporting? boohoo.. my heart.  And why couldn't they pair Wawwa and him together too!  It's always they're in the same lakorn but not paired. aiyahhh.  oh well.

and hehe, a remake of Margie's first lakorn :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Phet has the acting ability and looks for a pra'ek too. Come on now directors and producers, please hear us out.

@jeedlove,
Was it for the pilot and flight attendant series? At first I wasn't looking forward to him being rumored to be playing with Mint, but now since he has grown on me, I don't mind watching him in any dramas. He needs to get promoted already tho. He's perfect haha

@aiko,
Whaaa? A remake of Margie's Lakorn? That's cray lol she should feel old now haha kidding

And by the looks of the asianwiki page from the first one, there should be a third couple? Wonder who that will be?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Great i love top/wawwa pair! Still cant believe they are not promoting Phet as lead, why are they doing this to my favs? lol
@Jeedlove i hope it's true, he's got everything to be pra ek, hopefully they will promote him.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YESSS! I love Top & Wawwa, they were amazing in Sixth Sense!
But agree with you girls. Why can't Phet be pa'ek? Give him his own lakorn! C'mon now.
Although, I'm really liking this cast (; Can't wait for more updates!~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ip.smilez said:
Phet has the acting ability and looks for a pra'ek too. Come on now directors and producers, please hear us out.

@jeedlove,
Was it for the pilot and flight attendant series? At first I wasn't looking forward to him being rumored to be playing with Mint, but now since he has grown on me, I don't mind watching him in any dramas. He needs to get promoted already tho. He's perfect haha

@aiko,
Whaaa? A remake of Margie's Lakorn? That's cray lol she should feel old now haha kidding

And by the looks of the asianwiki page from the first one, there should be a third couple? Wonder who that will be?

LOL, I know right, Kularb Tud Petch was Margie's first lakorn :p  I admit I haven't fully seen it yet though.  If you think about it.. Margie was 16 in this lakorn... 2 more years and this lakorn would've been a decade old.

Oh.... it makes me recall the Power 3 club :p

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Top & Wawwa together again  :heart:

Phet is a good actor, and he has the makings of a great male lead. I hope the rumors that he is going to be promoted next year are true. In fact, I hope he gets paired with Mint Chalida so I can watch two of my faves in one drama. Now that would be dreamy  :yes:  :crush:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ hehe, just the thought of Mint & Phet paired together :3 :3 *crosses fingers*

I think one of the reasons I really like Phet is because he reminds me a bit of Tor Nunthawat ~~~ an older p'ek from back then :3

Anyways, how is Gao's acting?  I haven't watched the Hormone series yet so I don't know what to expect...

nancyya

sarNie Egg
Yes! Just discover this thread and I'm loving the casts! Phet definitely need his own lakorn. I want him to get pair up with Mint C.! Can't wait for this lakorn.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
^ hehe, just the thought of Mint & Phet paired together :3 :3 *crosses fingers*

I think one of the reasons I really like Phet is because he reminds me a bit of Tor Nunthawat ~~~ an older p'ek from back then :3

Anyways, how is Gao's acting?  I haven't watched the Hormone series yet so I don't know what to expect...
Gaos acting is actually pretty good. She became so popular after Hormones, and I think most of the reason was because of her acting, though she is gorgeous too. I don't know how she'll be like working for ch3 and being a supporting role but I have hopes for her because she did an amazing job with her previous works.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OSNSKAXKSKSKXK wawwa and Top look so good together. They had a joint opening ceremony with Mai and Margie's lakorn.

c: topfc

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ouuu Top & Wawwa looking pretty darnnnn good.
Top was my ideal pa'ek for Wawwa before Toey came along, haha but heck, Top & Wawwa have some great chemistry, too.