[Ch3] Kularb Fai (D One TV)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
72701 said:
yep. like alice said, he is doing a really good job at it.
his the one that makes this lakorn move onto a epic flow next episode Sara will start revenging 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Man ive lost touch with this lakorn lol need to motivate myself to watvh om+chat!!♥

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Man ive lost touch with this lakorn lol need to motivate myself to watvh om+chat!!♥
give a try its only 2 episode for a start and so far its not that bad the person that help this lakorn is P'Nott his villain character is always a thumbs up and Sara nang'ek she revenging and kick-butting bad guys 

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number :)

thanks  :)

ocean

sarNie Egg
Hi guys!

Could anyone be so nice to translate the synopsis for me or direct me somewhere where I could read it in english!

I believe you can find it here
http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000078646

unfortunately I cant read thai and google translate is so not helping :(

The show looks interesting and both pra'ek and nang'ek are good looking. I'd really love to watch this but even though I understand some thai I need the know the set-up to be able to keep up with the plot.

Thanks in advance fellow lakorn lovers :)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
This is my first time watching both art and Sara's lakorn ever and I like it so far. Sara is pretty and art is very handsome.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
today episode Sara dies and come back alive but kind of sad the sister Da died and 2 guys got haunted man Khem is so evil but she's looking so cool 
next episode Art/Sara will more scene with each other 

fanny

sarNie Adult
I had a feeling that p'ek's boss is the one that given the info to the bad guy. Sara is so gorgeous she can kick ass.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I love Art & Sara since Maneedan Sruang..I like this lakorn so far but it looks like will be a short lakorn..I hope its not ending soon...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
He's too cute not a fan of him but now I am.. Lol.. It's getting good cant wait until next wed and thur. I hate the other sister and brother!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched Episode 3 and I'm so excited to watch epi. 4 ;D Sara's so gorgeous & I love how awesome she is. Haha, sadly, there wasn't much Art & Sara scenes.
Looks like there'll be more of them in the next episodes though!

I pity Sara so much, her acting is really amazing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
next episode we'll be seeing the kissing of Art/Sara how they were practicing their fighting how Art said he wanted to be strong and confident while they are doing they both tumble rolling down this when good part comes