[Ch3] Kularb Fai (D One TV)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, isn't he too young for her, i mean Phuen Kanin.
But i do like him with his afro hair.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
wow sara are pretty and sexy. i like her other lakorn with art they are just adorable together. hope this one will have alot of sweet scene. im not into action but i give it a try cuz of sara. like her to have more leading role. any updated yet?

somp9

sarNie Adult
Sara is a beautiful girl and talent but I don't understand why CH3 didn't give more lead roles like other actresses like Mint C, Kimberly, Yaya, Matt, Taew, Jaja, Maggie.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
somp9 said:
Sara is a beautiful girl and talent but I don't understand why CH3 didn't give more lead roles like other actresses like Mint C, Kimberly, Yaya, Matt, Taew, Jaja, Maggie.
I agree! She has a lot of potienetal than some other "supposely" known nang'eks! She has proven to take comedy/drama roles already, but she hasn't been recoginzed!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What's up with this "harlem shake" thingy?? HAHA. I'm kind of lost. I saw a clip of Roy Lae Sanae Luang's cast dancing to the song too. HAHA. This one is less dirty and more crazy, of course.

BTW which one is Art and which one is Sara?? I'm guessing the pair that's in the front to the left.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, that was them. I love how the woman came out and pushed Sara. She seemed caught off guard. lol I totally hate the Harlem Shake. It's getting overrated and annoying. I don't know what it is either nor do I really care. Hehe. 
Art and Sara was cute together though! I can't wait to see this lakorn. Too bad it's so on the DL. :( I want to see more BTS of these two! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
roselovesice said:
Yeah, that was them. I love how the woman came out and pushed Sara. She seemed caught off guard. lol I totally hate the Harlem Shake. It's getting overrated and annoying. I don't know what it is either nor do I really care. Hehe. 
Art and Sara was cute together though! I can't wait to see this lakorn. Too bad it's so on the DL. :( I want to see more BTS of these two! 

Really? Art looks so dorky haha. 

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
http://youtu.be/YJenML-sxCM
Sara will have a kiss scene w/ Nott. I hope she have some kissing scene w/ Act too. I love Sara N Act from manee dan suaang.
She is so hilarious on this clip. She doesn't want to kiss Nott real.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I loved Sara and Nott in Kon Ruk Luang Jai. So happy they're in here together....although not as the pra'nang...sad. Sara sure don't know how to kiss haha. The first one as a total mess. I wish I was her, so I'd get to kiss my NOTT!!! HEHE.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh. I swear. Art is so sexy as a police, like always. 555 I am excited. Hopefully she does have some "love" scenes with Art, which I highly am sure they will! Hehhe! Thanks for the update and sharing! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Art is one of the underrated actors in Ch3. So I am assuming this is an evening lakorn and not a prime time. 

He looks so stunning and yummy LOL 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay...I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but um...what's the storyline??? Haha. I've been following this thread closely since I knew of its existence, but have no idea what the story line is. Haha.