[Ch3] Kularb Fai (D One TV)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I do not know but I wonder if there's any updates on this lakorn. I would love to see more BTS pictures of my Art & Sara. :D lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Any updates?? Pics?? Videos????

Art is hot.

I liked him in Borisut Bumbut Kaen, but after seeing him in Hong Sabud Lai, I've come to really like him (he was so handsome in that lakorn).
I thought Sara was pretty cute in Kon Ruk Luang Jai because of her granny cheeks haha, so I'm looking forward to this, although I'm not too fond of action lakorns.

I'll watch this if there's English subs...which I highly doubt. I haven't found any of Art's lakorns subbed in English, only BSBK.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Kinda OT but for any Sara fans out there who aren't aware, she has another lakorn as as the nang aek alongside a newbie named Phuen Kanin. It's called Dta Rom Bai Pak. I don't believe there's a thread on it yet and I would make one but I'm not 100% sure on storyline and production details. I'm happy that she's getting more lakorns and more opportunities at being a lead actress. I personally think she's underrated so I'll appreciate any chance of seeing her on screen.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Kinda OT but for any Sara fans out there who aren't aware, she has another lakorn as as the nang aek alongside a newbie named Phuen Kanin. It's called Dta Rom Bai Pak. I don't believe there's a thread on it yet and I would make one but I'm not 100% sure on storyline and production details. I'm happy that she's getting more lakorns and more opportunities at being a lead actress. I personally think she's underrated so I'll appreciate any chance of seeing her on screen.
Really, i am so HAPPY NOW. Do you know who is she paired up with. Or did you mean she pair up with Phuen Kanin.