[Ch3] Kularb Dok Sorn Klin ( Quiz & Quest )

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha @ First's comment at the end. "Stay tune for this lakorn and don't forget to watch for Marie's cuteness in here and my handsomeness and coolness in here." Lol. Too cute. I can't wait to see this pair. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, at First comments too. He's just too cute with Marie. So is this another cooking lakorn? Can't wait to see First's handsomeness as well. :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
They're so cute. I miss watching First and Marie drama's. should I watch Marie and Boy's second drama was it good. LOL, so looking forward to this one for SURE.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I heard someone say that waew mayura was fail, but i haven't seen it for myself and somethimes i think lakorn that other people say sucks, ithink they are good, am i just weird? LOL JK. :p

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
FIRST AND MARIE!!!!! <3 They're cute together! OHMYGAWD! This lakorn is going on my to watch list. :p

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Nice pics  :crush:  although i'm not a fan of evening lakorn but i think i'll watch it for First and Marie  :rockon:

cr. firstlovelyclub

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ig: f3fanclub - facebook f3mag และเฟิร์ส เอกพงศ์ ชวนดูละคร กุหลาบซ่อนกลิ่นและนางร้ายซัมเมอร์
http://pantip.com/topic/30761055

P'First message to fans about his lakorn 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Marie said that this lakorn is going to air soon. I couldn't hear what she said afterwards. I have a feeling and I believe she said that they're already done filming this lakorn (???) but I'm not so sure. If she said this will air soon then I think this lakorn will air after Vicky & Tui's lakorn. 

1:39-1:48 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woONrLLqTfs

meenia

sarNie Adult
Omg.  This lakorn is just too cute.  This is my first lakorn of Marie and i think she's just too cute.  Wish i found this lakorn after it ended, lol i'm dying to see the rest.  Do you guys know which day it airs?  Thanks.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Just finish this one.  I have to say it's very cute.  After First accept that he loves/likes Marie.  It was just to cute, always touching her hand or hugging her.  I love it.  My cheeks hurt from smiling too much.