[Ch3] Kreep Nee Hua Jai Mee Tur (Maker K)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :dance1: :woot2: :dance1:  :woot: :dance3: :woot2:

The first pic is going to be such a touching scene!  :cry:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
If nothing changes. This lakorn is set to air on April 11 :) I'm excited.

I miss mermaid Mew & Pop.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhh! They better have a happy ending!!! I was so heart broken at the end of part 1. If there's no happy ending, I refuse to watch, will not get my heart broken again. So I'll probably wait until the lakorn ends before I watch.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I thought this lakorn aired already... but I guess not...  whooo.. I thought I was behind for a while :p

here's t-ser 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dfyC6DiH7g
credit as tagged

Ahhh.. the people are still so desperate at catching them... grrrrrrr!!!  & I'm very curious as to who Pop will actually get paired up with in the end...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ It's set to air on the 27th of May... but it is not for certain if it'll actually air on that day due to the current situation in Thailand.

Here's the teaser & ost for the lakorn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDFOsqKsnk
cr:Ch3SoundtrackOfficial

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mean any offense but is the singer of that song a male or female? His/her voice is so soft and soothing--I likey the voice. I like the song too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ She's Klom Aonrawee, a female, who was one of the contestant from the first season of The Voice Thailand back in 2012. 

It should air tomorrow~~~ If nothing changes :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally air. been waiting to see it. saw ep.1. Pop&Mew is still so cute together. the part he hug her awww he look so happy and miss her so much. but  from the title song look like they won't end up happy together again. if it's unhappy ending between Chon&Meena again in part 2 I will be so pissed!!! i mean why even make part 2 if they are not gonna end up happy together again,right.. but then I may be wrong, I hope I am wrong. cross fingers.

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone im new here hehe..been waiting forever for this lakorn to come out...finally got to watch it n im loving it so far cant wait for more eps to come out.
I know the title song also make me think that they won't be together in the end!! :((...I hope it's not true I really want them together since it's part 2 already..if they're not together in the end maybe there might be a part 3 hehehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
teedee said:
Finally air. saw ep.1. Pop&Mew is still so cute together. the part he hug her awww he look so happy and miss her so much. but  from the title song look like they won't end up happy together again. if it's unhappy ending between Chon&Meena again in part 2 I will be so pissed!!! i mean why even make part 2 if they are not gonna end up happy together again,right. cause viewers wanna see them happy ending that's why request part 2. but then I may be wrong, I hope I am wrong. cross fingers.

rosycake06 said:
Hi everyone im new here hehe..been waiting forever for this lakorn to come out...finally got to watch it n im loving it so far cant wait for more eps to come out.
I know the title song also make me think that they won't be together in the end!! :((...I hope it's not true I really want them together since it's part 2 already..if they're not together in the end maybe there might be a part 3 hehehe..

I still haven't watched this yet.. ahhh, but man!!! I will be super disappointed if they really do not end up together!!!  I'm on the same boat as you two.  Let's hope we're wrong and they do get a happy ending this time.. :no: :cry:   & Welcome to AFuse rosycake06 :3

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
Thanks @aikoden for the warm welcome :)..
I have watch all 3 eps already can't wait for the next ep...so far I'm liking Esther's character but I still want p'ek n n'ek to end up together. Hope there will be a lot more lovely scene of p'ek n n'ek together. :))

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The people that read the summary said pek/nek still didn't end up happy together in this part. arghhhh i hate it so mean why even make part 2 if not gonna let them end up happy together. and he didn't end up with Ester either cuz he love only nek. sorry to spoil. but i'll still watch it cause love Pop&Mew. hopefully in the future they will get to play a lakorn that finally end up happy together.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I somehow already know that they wouldn't end up or else they wouldn't get Esther to be in here.
And in the opening preview, I saw a scen where Pop hug Esther and I Think it's the end scen of this lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Say what? They don't end up together?! I'm upset. I was hoping for them to finally get one another despite the fact that she's a mermaid. I really wanted Pop and Mew together. With Esther coming into the picture makes it all....so weird. Like, the man loved Mew's character! I feel cheated. lol 
I probably won't tune in to this lakorn anymore..even though it's airing already. I'm upset. :cry1: Haha.