[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yesss love the guy version of that ost!!! ❤❤❤
although loms actions makes him a douche, i felt for him when mookrin/weewa got shot, so its like the real effect that mookrin his love really does die, and the teaser for next episode omg looks so good!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm re-watching their first lakorn together right now. They're so good in there, no wonder i fell in love lol.

Oh thats right, he has a new one with nycha. So excited. What happen to the one with Mint?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm re-watching their first lakorn together right now. They're so good in there, no wonder i fell in love lol.

Oh thats right, he has a new one with nycha. So excited. What happen to the one with Mint?

I recently re-watched kularb Rai Glai Ruk a couple months ago too. It's my first time re-watching something ever. So worth it  :) I tried re-watching Ruk Thong Oum too but many parts is still fresh in memory. I'll give it more years to come then I'll re-watch.

What.. He was or is having one w/ Mint?? I always wanted them to pair up!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I re-watched my favorite parts of KRGR. I like especially when she was being as ass lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She was so good being a super brat that's why I so can not wait til she wreak havoc in Fai Lang Fai!

I thought he was going to have a lakorn with Mint, was it just a rumor?

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Omg i was having a rewatch marathon of KRGR as well, :lolyup:
kinda off topic, but i never knew that koy and lek was in this mv before this lakorn! i remember lek was in it but i didnt know of koy at the time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DLv4_cqN7I

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
So many pp watch their old lakorns, so me too. Just finish watching KRGR and current watch RTO again. I think i need them reunite in new lakorn...hahaha. Did KRGR slap/kiss lakorn? If not i want them in this genre.
Will it end this Friday? I think it will end at Saturday?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She was so good being a super brat that's why I so can not wait til she wreak havoc in Fai Lang Fai!
I thought he was going to have a lakorn with Mint, was it just a rumor?
Yeah, can't wait for FLF especially when she's a crazy evil n'ek that is going to kick people's ass that gets in her way.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Episodes 14 is just as good...any more than that lakorns are filled with none sense. Great in here is just a good character. I wished there are men out there in the real world that are made that way lol. But even if he's probably happily married to one lucky girl.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Who is that?
Thats Prim Prima she was in Poo Dee E-Sarn Remake, Look Sao Phor Mod and has upcoming lakorns like Baan Nee Pee Mai Bpob, Tan Chai Kammalor, Dok Mai Tai Mek, and will be playing Marks Dead girlfriend that Yaya kills in Kluen Cheewit

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Thats Prim Prima she was in Poo Dee E-Sarn Remake, Look Sao Phor Mod and has upcoming lakorns like Baan Nee Pee Mai Bpob, Tan Chai Kammalor, Dok Mai Tai Mek, and will be playing Marks Dead girlfriend that Yaya kills in Kluen Cheewit
Ohhh she's in the lakorn with Art!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think he made Mookrin wear the dress made by Wiwwa because he wanted to prove to Mookrin and everyone that he really loves Mookrin. Remember before Mookrin killed herself, she believed that Lom left her for Wiwwa and could possibly love Wiwwa. Also he felt shakey and unsure about how "Mookrin" feels now because she seem to have changed since she woke up. I think he is scared and just want to do everything that he believed is right. I feel sorry for Lom even if he is a douche because he never knew what love is from his family. So for someone who was never taught what/how love is supposed to look like or be like, he is doing kind of ok because it is hard to give the right kind of love to someone else. I'm just sadden that he tried too late. I do think that Lom and Mookrin can have a healthy happy life if they had survived this and move away from everything.

I still feel that he didn't need to do any of that though, like what you're saying makes sense but it just seems like a douche move when he knows the importance of it. I do agree with you that if the body switch and everything didn't happen Lohm and Mookrin could have had a really great life together and been happy and in love, so it's sad that he doesn't get to have that. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Yes I love KRGR, I fell in love with them instantly, they were so awesome and had instant chemistry, she's so awesome as a brat and he was equally as awesome. The whole drama was just so well done.
I'm excited to see her in Fai Lang Fai with Boy because her character seems really similar and the clothes look so gorgeous.