[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...Weewa has a sister and a mom and a dad?? Why does the grandpa ask Poon to take good care of Weewa when Weewa has all those family members?? Am I missing something?

Also I'm not sure I like the idea of uncle and niece dating...even though they've got no blood relation. Just the thought is...eh.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Because Grandpa knows that they love each other Phatman and that he is the best person for her. Lol. He truly cares for her, rescues her when she's in danger, and helps out her business. Most importantly, he loves her. He's a better version of Tho from TNJ. Now this Tho I like because he seems more realistic. I like when he gets angry and threatens people who try to hurt Weewa with a bat and glass bottle. Lol. It's true that she has family but your family isn't going to be there for you forever once they have their own family. Poon is the groom she's been dreaming about. Leuk Lap is her subconscious and he's trying to tell her that, just my guess.

Poor Great. Everyone had a problem with him dating Paboo cause they were step siblings. He was also adopted in there. Now they have a problem with him being the non biological uncle of Weewa. It's just a family title guys, not incest. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
So...Weewa has a sister and a mom and a dad?? Why does the grandpa ask Poon to take good care of Weewa when Weewa has all those family members?? Am I missing something?

Also I'm not sure I like the idea of uncle and niece dating...even though they've got no blood relation. Just the thought is...eh.
The grandfather have always wanted Wiwa with Poon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like the hairstyle of the guy who plays ANOTHAI...? It's so annoying. And I haven't heard any character named Anothai at all...so every time they yell at him I feel like they're playing around with Anothai's name. Haha.

Yeah and I'm not liking the big contact lens on nang'rai and lil' sis.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
preetam said:
It is airing now :D Don't find Lek handsome. Cross eye and too thin lips distract me
Haha. That's what I thought until I saw him in PRPR. The boy us a cutie pie. Well at least as a nerdy vet. He's doing a good job in here too as a seductive player. But yeah I totally get you.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
His cross eyes doesn't she was much till you stare at him for a while. I like her him as well in PRPR but in her not yet

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Glad Anothai told Wiwa that Wiwa like her ah Poon.

Don't anyone miss w/ Wiwa before Poon goes crazy on that person ^_^

I feel sorry for Mookrin. Poor girl :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
preetam said:
It is airing now :D Don't find Lek handsome. Cross eye and too thin lips distract me
LOL. Straight forward. That's why I didn't like him in the first place. Now I see that he is cute, but still not way too into him. We'll see if he grows on me more. Haha :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's really not that complicated. Lol. Alek is two timing Matt with Koy. He's only after Matt's inheritance because his mother wants to become rich. Matt and Koy gets into an accident at the same time. Koy dies while Matt's body goes into a coma and her soul gets stuck in Koy's body. She'll stay in there for a bit and then goes back to her own body at the end. While she's stuck in Koy's body, Great will comfort her and they'll fall in love from there while Alek is confused because his gf claims she's not who she is but that she's actually Matt (the ex fiance he dumped after realizing that she didn't inherit anything).

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So does Poon know that it is really Wiwa in Mookrin's body?
Of course not at first. Lol. If he knew, we wouldn't have a lakorn. She'll eventually convince him and they'll grow close because he's the only one who believes her. Weewa will soon realize his kindness when everyone else thinks she's crazy. She'll spend this whole lakorn trying to convince people that she's Weewa in Mookrin's body.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Of course not at first. Lol. If he knew, we wouldn't have a lakorn. She'll eventually convince him and they'll grow close because he's the only one who believes her. Weewa will soon realize his kindness when everyone else thinks she's crazy. She'll spend this whole lakorn trying to convince people that she's Weewa in Mookrin's body.
Lol ok. I wasn't sure if he knew right away or found out at the end.